What options ?

JTCO

Meme King
As for fenders, then paintable set new from Mopar with LEDs is $650 MSRP for the JL. I'd expect JT to be same. You can get them for less. The decision you are pondering I believe will be what a lot of people are asking.

Sent via....

Scott, I just noticed on the Sport S that it appears the fenders can be taken apart (without cutting) at the seam like the Overland and Rubicon. Do you know if that's correct? I've seen some standard Sport pictures (non S) where there is no seam at all so it would have to be cut if someone wanted to remove that. Below are two pictures of a Sport S (bottom one is Mel's) showing the seam above the light.

IMG_20190330_214329_482.jpg

IMG_20190330_214822_513.jpg

Last edited:

13_gecko_rubi

Scott, I just noticed on the Sport S that it appears the fenders can be taken apart (without cutting) at the seam like the Overland and Rubicon. Do you know if that's correct? I've seen some standard Sport pictures (non S) where there is no seam at all so it would have to be cut if someone wanted to remove that. Below are two pictures of a Sport S (bottom one is Mel's) showing the seam above the light.

View attachment 10093

View attachment 10094
Sorry I just saw this!

The basic Sport uses 1 piece flares like JL, you'd have to cut them like on JK. There is a clear mold line though so it's easy.

That said, the max tow Sport with the wide tracks has 2 piece flares that can be taken apart.

Both those sports have the max tow with wide tracks from what I can see.

Sent via....

JTCO

Meme King
Sorry I just saw this!

The basic Sport uses 1 piece flares like JL, you'd have to cut them like on JK. There is a clear mold line though so it's easy.

That said, the max tow Sport with the wide tracks has 2 piece flares that can be taken apart.

Both those sports have the max tow with wide tracks from what I can see.

Sent via....

Awesome. Thanks for the clarification. With that being said, when I add the MAX TOW to the build, it says that it comes with COLORED flares on the Sport S. Yet the pictures above have black. Do you know if I can still get the MAX TOW option with the black fenders (that can be separated) instead?

Untitled.jpg

13_gecko_rubi

Awesome. Thanks for the clarification. With that being said, when I add the MAX TOW to the build, it says that it comes with COLORED flares on the Sport S. Yet the pictures above have black. Do you know if I can still get the MAX TOW option with the black fenders (that can be separated) instead?

View attachment 10185
Mold in color = black plastic. Painted will say body color.

Sent via....

JTCO

Meme King
We were considering getting the Bluetooth speaker. It's only a couple hundred bucks. Until you click on it. It requires a few other things. Yeah, nope.

Suck a dick, Jeep. Glad you're proud of your 3000 dollar speaker.

IMG_20190418_192325_920.jpg