Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51

Thread: Off Road Evolution

  1. #21
    Hooked Discount Tire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Nationwide USA
    Posts
    119
    Subscribed!
    Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
    At The Store: discounttire.com
    To Your Door: discounttiredirect.com

    Useful Links:

  2. #22
    Knows a Thing or Two GrayBeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    St Charles MO
    Posts
    698
    Great idea, Thanks EVO

    Sent from my SM-N950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2018 Jeep JLUR, Granite Crystal Metallic, Automatic, 2" Mopar Suspension Lift, 37x12x17 Toyo Open Country R/T Tires.

  3. #23
    Hooked Rampart22's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Murrieta
    Posts
    136

    Off Road Evolution

    IMG_2532.JPGBEFORE




    57230410637__0BC054B0-D396-4A7F-A008-96B99CF036CF.JPGAFTER
    KMC beadlock, 37ís nitto ridge grappler, 2.5 EVO ENforcer stage 2, 2.5 KING reservoir with bumps and Yeti adjustable front track bar. Thanks off-road evolution and Zan. Great peeps.

    Now Iím broke.




    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Last edited by Rampart22; 02-19-2019 at 01:51 PM.

  4. #24
    Caught the Bug Hooligan_JL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampart22 View Post
    IMG_2532.JPGBEFORE




    57230410637__0BC054B0-D396-4A7F-A008-96B99CF036CF.JPGAFTER
    KMC beadlock, 37ís nitto ridge grappler, 2.5 EVO ENforcer stage 2, 2.5 KING reservoir with bumps and Yeti adjustable front track bar. Thanks off-road evolution and Zan. Great peeps.

    Now Iím broke.




    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Looks great buddy!!


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  5. #25
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    SoCaL
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan Off Road Evolution View Post
    Hi this is Zan, from Off Road Evolution. Mel wanted me to start a thread for our shop pics and show some of our EVO products.
    I saw on Instagram a photo of mid bar 1/4 ponder on a JL. When is that coming out and will it be a JK option as well?

  6. #26
    Been Around the Block Deezus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Fair Oaks, Ca.
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan Off Road Evolution View Post
    Hi this is Zan, from Off Road Evolution. Mel wanted me to start a thread for our shop pics and show some of our EVO products.
    Can we get a Pic or info on your Evo weld on step sliders? (released date and price...)
    Thanks

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  7. #27
    Fresh Catch irishtim7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezus View Post
    Can we get a Pic or info on your Evo weld on step sliders? (released date and price...)
    Thanks

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    ^^^What he said. ETA on 2 door sliders would also be welcome.
    2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
    2002 BMW M3
    1991 BMW 318is (e30)

  8. #28
    Been Around the Block Rgk401's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by irishtim7 View Post
    ^^^What he said. ETA on 2 door sliders would also be welcome.
    Definitely waiting on the 2 door sliders!


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  9. #29
    Fresh Catch Bugtuth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Safety Harbor, FL
    Posts
    28
    Front bumper choices would be awesome.

    Sent from my moto g(6) using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  10. #30
    Been Around the Block
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Land of no Open spaces!
    Posts
    325
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampart22 View Post
    IMG_2532.JPGBEFORE

    57230410637__0BC054B0-D396-4A7F-A008-96B99CF036CF.JPGAFTER
    KMC beadlock, 37ís nitto ridge grappler, 2.5 EVO ENforcer stage 2, 2.5 KING reservoir with bumps and Yeti adjustable front track bar. Thanks off-road evolution and Zan. Great peeps.

    Now Iím broke.

    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    That looks good

    I'm trying so hard not to change anything on my JL but dammit all these mods really change up the look of the JL and dammit!! lol

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •