Off Road Evolution

Deezus

When I called and talk to them it sounded like they didn't even know what I was talking about, surely not a priority.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Browsing EVOMFG.COM today and noticed these as well as a couple of other new products listed under WRANGLER JL/JLU. Zan, can you confirm that the rear lines EVO-600170 are compatible with the JL? Thanks in advance.

Screenshot_20190522-080031_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190522-080054_Chrome.jpg

13_gecko_rubi

Browsing EVOMFG.COM today and noticed these as well as a couple of other new products listed under WRANGLER JL/JLU. Zan, can you confirm that the rear lines EVO-600170 are compatible with the JL? Thanks in advance.

View attachment 11289

View attachment 11288
The JT rear calipers and the hose routing is much different than the JL. I bet those rears don't work. Once it stops raining I'll go out and look at the lines, I happen to have a JT parked beside my JL.

Sent via....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The JT rear calipers and the hose routing is much different than the JL. I bet those rears don't work. Once it stops raining I'll go out and look at the lines, I happen to have a JT parked beside my JL.

Sent via....

LOL - how convenient! :crazyeyes: :D

13_gecko_rubi

LOL - how convenient! :crazyeyes: :D
So on the JL the brake line attaches to caliper from the back. On JT it attaches from the side. The JT also has much shorter factory lines looking at it and not routed same way like the JL. The body side fittings look the same but the hard line portion at the caliper itself is drastically different. Id have to see a picture of what they plan to offer but looking at the two I don't think the rear lines would work between JL and JT.

Sent via....

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Thanks gecko.They did replace the "coming soon" with pictures, however that may not be reliable. The reason I asked is because they are both listed under JL upgrades, rather than JT.

Last edited: