Just a lil New York slush

LauraRose

Welcome to JLWrangler! That's a sharp JL you have!! [emoji106] Posty up more pix when you can.

Laura Rose from PA

LauraRose

I'm partial to the 17" wheels over the bigger wheels...but everything else gets a [emoji106]

Laura Rose from PA

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
WTF? Posts are disappearing. LauraRose, you've left the thread with no context by deleting the post that I quoted. And then on top of that you deleted your response to my question. I don't see a problem with deleting a post if it was the most recent post and it is deleted in a timely manner (e.g. if you have posters remorse). But I think it's poor forum etiquette to delete a post once the thread has continued, particularly if it has been quoted. Wait, did I just suggest the concept of etiquette on a Jeep forum? LOL!

Last edited:

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
WTF? Posts are disappearing. LauraRose, you've left the thread with no context by deleting the post that I quoted. And then on top of that you deleted your response to my question. I don't see a problem with deleting a post if it was the most recent post and it is deleted in a timely manner (e.g. if you have posters remorse). But I think it's poor forum etiquette to delete a post once the thread has continued, particularly if it has been quoted. Wait, did I just suggest the concept of etiquette on a Jeep forum? LOL!

Weird. I didn’t see the deleted posts on the app. Had to check the desktop. Not sure why she deleted either post. Not like they were bad or anything.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

LauraRose

Weird. I didn’t see the deleted posts on the app. Had to check the desktop. Not sure why she deleted either post. Not like they were bad or anything.

Thought maybe you guys thought my post was out of line (I meant it as a joke) & I don't want to offend anyone - especially someone with a crown symbol next to their name, lol. It's sometimes difficult to tell whether people are being sarcastic or serious & I've seen people gang up on others here - I don't want or need any part of that, so I deleted it. I meant no harm.

Laura Rose from PA

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
Thought maybe you guys thought my post was out of line (I meant it as a joke) & I don't want to offend anyone - especially someone with a crown symbol next to their name, lol. It's sometimes difficult to tell whether people are being sarcastic or serious & I've seen people gang up on others here - I don't want or need any part of that, so I deleted it. I meant no harm.

Laura Rose from PA

Loli don’t get offended.