JL weight?

tobyw

IMG_0797.jpg

^^^ That's mine on a CAT scale just outside K-Falls, Oregon on the way down to the Rubicon back in June. We were loaded out pretty good for the week:

IMG_0772.jpg

At that time the Jeep was running stock wheels with the 37" BFG A/T's, a winch sunk into the plastic front bumper, and just the OEM sliders, so really no heavy aftermarket stuff :icon_crazy:

NFRs2000NYC

So a pretty standard build, with driver, 1 passenger and road trip stuff we're looking at a 6000lb rig. Bout what I expected. Looking forward to my diesel. :yup:

SouthCo

View attachment 8891

^^^ That's mine on a CAT scale just outside K-Falls, Oregon on the way down to the Rubicon back in June. We were loaded out pretty good for the week:

View attachment 8892

At that time the Jeep was running stock wheels with the 37" BFG A/T's, a winch sunk into the plastic front bumper, and just the OEM sliders, so really no heavy aftermarket stuff :icon_crazy:

Sorry to be off topic but what kind of shelf do you have in the rear cargo area? Thinking that would be something I may need.

tobyw

Sorry to be off topic but what kind of shelf do you have in the rear cargo area? Thinking that would be something I may need.

I built it... It's just a cheap Harbor Freight hitch carrier that I cut down to width, glued back together, and then made a couple crossmembers that span the tub and utilize the hard top mounting bolts. Super simple, weighs almost nothing, and cost me about $26 after the coupon :D

IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

JTCO

Meme King
I built it... It's just a cheap Harbor Freight hitch carrier that I cut down to width, glued back together, and then made a couple crossmembers that span the tub and utilize the hard top mounting bolts. Super simple, weighs almost nothing, and cost me about $26 after the coupon :D

That's fucking brilliant. Good job.

VitaMeVas

Great idea. Great Job! Might try this one.
👍🏻

SouthCo

Great job!