VIDEO - SNOWY ERRANDS : In Spite of the Snow - We Still Must Go

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm a total sucker for summer. I love the long days, the warm sun on my face and how green and beautiful everything becomes. Of course, it sure is a hell of a lot easier to get things done when you aren't freezing your ass off. But, for better of for worse, winter comes every year just like clockwork and life certainly won't come to a stop, just because of how I feel. Although it's a far cry from what some have been experiencing with the Polar Vortex and all, we have been getting a surprising amount of snow this year or at least for us anyway and in this very short video, you'll get to see what's like for Cindy and I to run some errands, out in the white stuff. We hope enjoy.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

:cool:

Jeeeep

@#%$@#%@%@#%@# all we have is rain and more rain!!!

I want to play in the snow!!!

looks like so much fun! :thumb::thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
@#%$@#%@%@#%@# all we have is rain and more rain!!!

I want to play in the snow!!!

looks like so much fun! :thumb::thumb:

Bummer. I do feel if it's gonna drop anything from the sky during the winter, it might as well be snow :yup:

Jmjames

Jeff James

Is anyone else having binding in the steering when it's colder and at highway speeds , I haven't contacted the dealership yet , because there are no mechanics working. All they seem to know is computer said it's fine , with breaks you have to pump to get full pedal , and drive line vibration at 60/68 this is my 29th jeep from 1985 to 2018 JlU pretty confident I know what's right and wrong on a jeep this one is still completely stock other than the front bumper and winch . But the problems existed before changing it. One of the boy genius tried telling me the bumper was the issue on the drive line vibration than I showed him the bumper didn't arrive until 4 day after I made the appointment so I have very little faith in this dealership

Bugtuth

I'm a total sucker for summer. I love the long days, the warm sun on my face and how green and beautiful everything becomes. Of course, it sure is a hell of a lot easier to get things done when you aren't freezing your ass off. But, for better of for worse, winter comes every year just like clockwork and life certainly won't come to a stop, just because of how I feel. Although it's a far cry from what some have been experiencing with the Polar Vortex and all, we have been getting a surprising amount of snow this year or at least for us anyway and in this very short video, you'll get to see what's like for Cindy and I to run some errands, out in the white stuff. We hope enjoy.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

:cool:

Awesome way to get out and take care of the errands. My trips to town are never that much fun. It was 80 degrees here in Florida yesterday.

Sent from my moto g(6) using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

frenchjk

great

running donuts in the white stuff....I NEVER do that:D:D

impressed by the fact that you shoveled and by the time you are out its white again....

lovely short video!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Is anyone else having binding in the steering when it's colder and at highway speeds , I haven't contacted the dealership yet , because there are no mechanics working. All they seem to know is computer said it's fine , with breaks you have to pump to get full pedal , and drive line vibration at 60/68 this is my 29th jeep from 1985 to 2018 JlU pretty confident I know what's right and wrong on a jeep this one is still completely stock other than the front bumper and winch . But the problems existed before changing it. One of the boy genius tried telling me the bumper was the issue on the drive line vibration than I showed him the bumper didn't arrive until 4 day after I made the appointment so I have very little faith in this dealership

I've now had my JL for over a year and have about 23,000 miles on the odometer. I'm currently running about 4" of lift and 37" tires. I have no idea what you're talking about in regards to steering bind at highway speeds and it's been down in the teens here. My brakes are crazy good and way better than anything I've ever had on any of my previous Jeeps. As far as driveline vibes go, the factory shafts use rzeppa joints and they really should have ANY vibrations unless the rear is out of balance. Have you checked to see if maybe you've cleared a weight off of it when wheeling?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome way to get out and take care of the errands. My trips to town are never that much fun. It was 80 degrees here in Florida yesterday.

LOL!! Honestly, I could really use a few days with it being a bit warmer. It can be a pain to work in the garage when it's this cold out. :crazyeyes:

running donuts in the white stuff....I NEVER do that:D:D

impressed by the fact that you shoveled and by the time you are out its white again....

lovely short video!!

:D So glad to hear I'm not the only one and that you enjoyed our little video :)

JIMBOX

:D It's just another reason I love living here in Fernley--trouble is, right now I'm in Ca. and missing that beautiful snow-but-

I should be back soon and get to ENJOY DRIVING THE JLR=="OUT THERE"-

Have a great day

:thumb: JIMBO