TPMS warning issues immediately after installing new wheels and tires

Fugi888

Just had 17" Helo 878 wheels with Falken Wildpeak AT 33's and the drive rear tire sensor is not responding. The warning light is on and the indicator on the dash cluster shows no pressure and the wheel is outlined in red.
The tire shop replace the sensor immediately while I was still there but to no avail.
Anyone know of a way to resolve this?20190208_111208.jpeg20190208_132132.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G965U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm pretty sure that sensor is the farthest from the computer. Sometimes, it just takes a bit of driving around for it to register.

Wranglerman

I had the same issue with one set of aftermarket sensors then once swapped they all worked but I to have one that takes longer to come in once I have had a tire rotation and as stated it may be the farthest one away

JIMBOX

:D Sorry, but the TPMS system has more problems than the "TOP LEAKS"--just have the TPMS XMITTERS removed from all wheels and

FAGETABOUTIT--

Works great

:thumb: JIMBO

Fugi888

:D Sorry, but the TPMS system has more problems than the "TOP LEAKS"--just have the TPMS XMITTERS removed from all wheels and

FAGETABOUTIT--

Works great

:thumb: JIMBO
That was my thoughts too... the wheel shop replaced it and it was doing the same thing so I said ehhhh whatever... no sooner did I drive 3 miles it cleared up.🤷🏼*♂️

Sent from my SM-G965U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app