40" Cooper with Raceline wheels

LauraRose

... is that wheel & tire combo making anyone else horny?... lol!!...it could be the Stoli's & Orange Crush, but I thought I better check...

Laura Rose from PA

JTCO

Meme King
... is that wheel & tire combo making anyone else horny?... lol!!...it could be the Stoli's & Orange Crush, but I thought I better check...

Laura Rose from PA

Everything makes me horny, so hard to say. But yes, that combination is quite sexy.

Bodhiavo

Took my son to a monster truck rally a couple weekends ago, and now when he looks at my JL, he’s like, “why are the tires so small?” So, I think he also envisions 40s on our too. Can’t wait to see how urs turns out!

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Kaseym

Banned
Nice! Can’t wait to see the dynatracs. I had the xd60/80 in my jk and loved them. Broke a rear 80 ring gear but that was probably from the hemi and heavy foot. Maybe a beer or 2. Been looking more towards the Currie 70’s here lately.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice! Can’t wait to see the dynatracs. I had the xd60/80 in my jk and loved them. Broke a rear 80 ring gear but that was probably from the hemi and heavy foot. Maybe a beer or 2. Been looking more towards the Currie 70’s here lately.

WTF?? I've been running a PR80 on our JK for a long time now and with a 6.2L LS and I for the life of me can't imagine how you broke a ring gear :eek: Not sure why you'd think a 70 would hold up better.

Jdofmemi

First time I have heard of an 80 getting a broken ring gear.
Must have been a wild ride