KOH Savvy Off-Road Gladiator

Brute

I know I'm late to the party here...but I really enjoyed watching the Gladiator being put through the paces on the course..:it is going to be a great truck, and I can't wait for it to hit the market...

MrGiant

What a freaking beast now! I love it a lot.....man thats badass. Cant wait for some folks here to go that route and share pics [emoji2]

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

StingRubi19

It's nice to finally see this Gladiator parked next to a full sized truck just to see how it looks size wise especially next to a raptor. To me it makes it look like it is a full size truck! Lol its probably just the lift but damn.... what do you guys think? 20190308_165851.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's nice to finally see this Gladiator parked next to a full sized truck just to see how it looks size wise especially next to a raptor. To me it makes it look like it is a full size truck! Lol its probably just the lift but damn.... what do you guys think?

Not really a fair shot especially being that you can't even see the whole JT. Do a head on shot and you'd really see the difference in body width.

13_gecko_rubi

Not really a fair shot especially being that you can't even see the whole JT. Do a head on shot and you'd really see the difference in body width.
For sure. The JT is nice but it's no full size having driven many and owning a 1500. Interior size pales in comparison. I still want one lol

Sent via....

JTCO

Meme King

For sure. The JT is nice but it's no full size having driven many and owning a 1500. Interior size pales in comparison. I still want one lol

Sent via....

Agreed. No comparison but still a badass truck. I've owned several half tons and a one ton and driven countless. Can't wait for this one though, one of a kind.