KOH Savvy Off-Road Gladiator

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I saw dynatrac's instagram post....I don't know much about KOH, never attended, but from what they said (and I've read) just finishing the race is a pretty amazing feat, and for this thing to finish the race with some 35s, prorock axles and single tube shocks seems pretty impressive. :idontknow:

Just being able to finish is a win for sure. Truck definitely doesn't look the same anymore though, especially in the rear. Looks like it's been nerfed a few times - maybe in an attempt to get it up something :cheesy:

Piginajeep

Just being able to finish is a win for sure. Truck definitely doesn't look the same anymore though, especially in the rear. Looks like it's been nerfed a few times - maybe in an attempt to get it up something :cheesy:

Yup, they were pushed up some rocks. Not many finished the race. Very impressive. It looked good in the rocks. If it can handle this, it’ll be fine for what we throw at it.
IMG_0722.jpg

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

13_gecko_rubi

I think the list of EMC finishers that didn't nerf it is probably smaller than the list that did lol. With the lockers not working they were getting a lot of help from the rear.

What's amazing to me is after the race I took it for a spin, at first there was a small clank. Just a loose sway bar link. Tightened that up and bombing through the JV whoops was still smooth as silk and no noises at all. And the heated wheel, Sirius and rear camera all still work lol!

Sent via....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think the list of EMC finishers that didn't nerf it is probably smaller than the list that did lol. With the lockers not working they were getting a lot of help from the rear.

What's amazing to me is after the race I took it for a spin, at first there was a small clank. Just a loose sway bar link. Tightened that up and bombing through the JV whoops was still smooth as silk and no noises at all. And the heated wheel, Sirius and rear camera all still work lol!

Sent via....

:cheesy: Too funny - that's awesome :D

CalSgt

Yup, they were pushed up some rocks. Not many finished the race. Very impressive. It looked good in the rocks. If it can handle this, it’ll be fine for what we throw at it.
View attachment 8776

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

I got a good laugh at that, from a little farther away that tail gate looked like it was molded in the shape of a front bumper. It was also impressive that they were able to keep one fender on that sucker, the right front didn't have a scratch on it the inner liner was intact too... the rest of them were completely gone.

NFRs2000NYC

Well sure, with XD60's front and rear, drive shaft modifications and a willingness to beat the crap out of every body panel, it should be no problem at all :cheesy:

That should be your rear stinger advertising meme....a photo of that tailgate saying "You should have bought a wayalife stinger" :cheesy:

MrGiant

I got a good laugh at that, from a little farther away that tail gate looked like it was molded in the shape of a front bumper. It was also impressive that they were able to keep one fender on that sucker, the right front didn't have a scratch on it the inner liner was intact too... the rest of them were completely gone.
That sounds like serious wheeling with a bit of abuse.
That happens when money is no deal[emoji2]

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

Jdofmemi

I hope FCA has the sense to preserve this after it's racing days are over. It would be a shame to find out it was scrapped.

NFRs2000NYC

I hope FCA has the sense to preserve this after it's racing days are over. It would be a shame to find out it was scrapped.

They are saving it for the 2035 Gladiator commercial, so they can crush it and have the internet melt down about doing it :cheesy:

BBDOC

It was cool to see it in person. It was a little roller skate looking to me but I guess you need all that travel space. Here are some pics. Really nice people at the event. So many free cuzzy’s. It was interesting to see so many people during the down time doing crazy stuff. Thousands of dollars on their rigs and many just flopped right over. Everyone loves carnage:) IMG_2443.jpgIMG_2444.jpgIMG_2445.jpgIMG_2465.jpgIMG_2452.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

13_gecko_rubi

Sure hope they keep it around. For awhile after it does many more races and events this year. I know some people will be pushing to not destroy it :)
They are saving it for the 2035 Gladiator commercial, so they can crush it and have the internet melt down about doing it :cheesy:
Hahahaha

Sent via....

MrGiant

Carnage is on one hnad fun to watch if others do it but on the other one it hurts, weird [emoji28]
I'm looking forward to see whats up next for the gladiator. Does it have a nickname as e.g. Moby and Evo1 do?

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR