$1000 FCA Loyalty Cash - EXTENDED!!

VitaMeVas

Some people have received mailers like the picture below offering a $50 test drive egift card and $1,000 loyalty cash towards to new 2018/2019 JL. I was one of the lucky ones that got one after I had ordered a 2019 JLU. In order to meet the 1-31-19 expiration, I took 'retail ownership' just after the JL shipped. Today, I just received an extension showing the same offer expiring 2-28-19. So if you're in this situation, don't lose hope. You maybe able to get the $1000 extra off your new JL. (see fine print below)

fullsizeoutput_51f.jpg

fullsizeoutput_51d.jpeg

On a personal note, I 'own' a 2019 that i've never seen. It's in a shipping container somewhere between Toledo and Iowa. Apparently, I'll have it in 1-4 weeks. Had I known that they would extend the offer, I would have waited to take 'retail delivery'.

Last edited:

Ohiorick

I got one of those mailings. And I went to the dealer and they did not have what I wanted so I had to order one. But they will not honor this discount as my JL is NOT from dealer stock. Maybe I can talk them into something before I take delivery.

ddays v2

I got one of those mailings. And I went to the dealer and they did not have what I wanted so I had to order one. But they will not honor this discount as my JL is NOT from dealer stock. Maybe I can talk them into something before I take delivery.

That's bullshit. It's not a dealer program - it's a FCA program. Nowhere does it say that you must take delivery from dealer stock. You need to push back on them or call the Jeep hotline.

VitaMeVas

That's bullshit. It's not a dealer program - it's a FCA program. Nowhere does it say that you must take delivery from dealer stock. You need to push back on them or call the Jeep hotline.

Agreed. I ordered my 2019 JLU online through my dealer and they are honoring the $1000 since I took retail delivery before 1-31-19 (before i knew that it would be extended in to february). I think you're dealer is 'jerking' you around. Good luck. We all negotiate differently.