Howdy from Gilbert AZ

Chonch

Hey guys!!
I dont actually have a JL yet, but i am saving my pennies to get a new Rubicon in the next few months. I have been mostly a sports car guy for the last 20 years or so and have modified a ton of subarus, but now that i am getting closer to 40 and my daughter is now 10, we've decided that we wanted to see more of the beauty this country has to offer. I look forward to reading all the posts and gathering as much info as possible as i start this new journey. thanks!!!!!;)

JTCO

Meme King
Hey guys!!
I dont actually have a JL yet, but i am saving my pennies to get a new Rubicon in the next few months. I have been mostly a sports car guy for the last 20 years or so and have modified a ton of subarus, but now that i am getting closer to 40 and my daughter is now 10, we've decided that we wanted to see more of the beauty this country has to offer. I look forward to reading all the posts and gathering as much info as possible as i start this new journey. thanks!!!!!;)

Welcome to JL Wrangler. I've played around with some Subarus as well as some others. A Jeep has by far been the most fun to build for the same reason you stated. Good luck with your purchase.

Chonch

Got one sooner than I thought! =P

Thanks for all the waves! So i just yesterday pulled the trigger on a 2018 Rubicon in Ocean Blue!! I got a great deal since it was last years model. I love this color!! Excited to be a part of this community and try new things!
Its a 2.0T, and since I come from a turbo car community previously it made sense for me to stick with forced induction since i love it so much. The jeep has quite a bit of "get up and go" for such a small displacement engine. Really digging this 8 speed transmission as well. thanks again for making me feel so welcome even before i bought the jeep! :wings:

Attachments

• Big Blue.jpg
    Big Blue.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 16