Steering stabilizer relocation kit ???

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
How easy of an install would this be? It looks simple enough but I'm always nervous with anything involving steering components.

The Synergy kit is super easy to install. You just remove the axle bracket, install a new clamp on the tie-rod and install a new mount at the track bar mount.

JTCO

Meme King
Anyone besides Metalcloak selling a stand alone steering stabilizer relocation for our JL’s???

Thx!

Yup, this ^^^^^

Ordering one is on my to do list. :yup:

How easy of an install would this be? It looks simple enough but I'm always nervous with anything involving steering components.

Just looked at the instructions on their website. It looks like this MAY only work with their tie rod. May want to measure the factory JL tie rod diameter first and see if this will actually work.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just looked at the instructions on their website. It looks like this MAY only work with their tie rod. May want to measure the factory JL tie rod diameter first and see if this will actually work.

Ah, good catch! Guess I might have to look into their tie-rod too :crazyeyes:

JrBiem

Ah, good catch! Guess I might have to look into their tie-rod too :crazyeyes:

I reached out to Synergy, and this is the info I was given:

Need 2 parts from them to relocate JL stabilizer with factory tie rod.

Part # 8806-1
Part # 8003-10

JTCO

Meme King
I reached out to Synergy, and this is the info I was given:

Need 2 parts from them to relocate JL stabilizer with factory tie rod.

Part # 8806-1
Part # 8003-10

That first part number comes up as coil springs.

The second one comes up as a tie rod clamp.

Untitled.jpg

JrBiem

That first part number comes up as coil springs.

The second one comes up as a tie rod clamp.

View attachment 9130

Not sure why should be mounting stud for the stabilizer. Here's a screenshot from FB messenger.

So tie rod clamp is correct based on what they told me and then the stud from their kit for JLs that works with their tie rod.

Attachments

• B91DFDE7-6D1D-40EC-9B98-25F2B16C4E00.jpg
    B91DFDE7-6D1D-40EC-9B98-25F2B16C4E00.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 59

JTCO

Meme King
Not sure why should be mounting stud for the stabilizer. Here's a screenshot from FB messenger.

So tie rod clamp is correct based on what they told me and then the stud from their kit for JLs that works with their tie rod.

Cool. Looks like a solid design and solution. Rancho did one like that for the JK and it's an easy install and good setup.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the info but I already have everything on order. Here's what I have coming to me.

(1) 8806-01 Jeep Track Bar Stabilizer Mount Stud
(1) 4050-50 Tie Rod Stabilizer Mount Clamp, 1.5 inch
(1) 8802-01 JL Tie Rod
(1) 8802-01 JL Drag Link

JrBiem

Thanks for the info but I already have everything on order. Here's what I have coming to me.

(1) 8806-01 Jeep Track Bar Stabilizer Mount Stud
(1) 4050-50 Tie Rod Stabilizer Mount Clamp, 1.5 inch
(1) 8802-01 JL Tie Rod
(1) 8802-01 JL Drag Link

👍 awesome!