Stock Rubicon

ddays v2

We had English classes that helped us when I was a kid. One of our lessons was paragraph construction.

"Paragraph Construction and Topic Sentences. A paragraph is composed of multiple sentences focused on a single, clearly-defined topic. ... Just like a paper has a thesis statement followed by a body of supportive evidence, paragraphs have a topic sentence followed by several sentences of support or explanation."

Other than that, nice Jeep! :thumb:

CanadaJeep

Caught the Bug
Welcome to JLwrangler, good way of getting your post count up. I think you could have told us most of that in 1 post . lol

wanderer

Jeeps not English. Lessons

All you who are critical of some ones writing skills save your breath. We don’t want to hear it if that’s you contribution reconsider it. Some of us actually learned to type on type writers. Look it up . So using these little key boards are a pain because they don’t match older key boards. And they put periods and other stuff where you don’t want or need them. This is about jeeps not paragraph. Construction.

As for wheeling a stock rubicon of course you can. That’s the beauty of the beast My last jku was a rubicon and I spent $$$ on it but it was very capable. My new jlur is just as capable actually more so bone stock. So all I have done is throw on 315 70 17s. With no lift. I Will add some olights and a super winch. And done.
The point is of course you can wheel your stock rubicon. Or any jeep for that matter.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
All you who are critical of some ones writing skills save your breath. We don’t want to hear it if that’s you contribution reconsider it. Some of us actually learned to type on type writers. Look it up . So using these little key boards are a pain because they don’t match older key boards. And they put periods and other stuff where you don’t want or need them. This is about jeeps not paragraph. Construction.

As for wheeling a stock rubicon of course you can. That’s the beauty of the beast My last jku was a rubicon and I spent $$$ on it but it was very capable. My new jlur is just as capable actually more so bone stock. So all I have done is throw on 315 70 17s. With no lift. I Will add some olights and a super winch. And done.
The point is of course you can wheel your stock rubicon. Or any jeep for that matter.

Thank you for chiming in three weeks later. I was waiting for closure on this thread.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

I learned on a typewriter. Does that mean I should have difficulty using the Internet?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Jeeeep

some ones 11111111111111111111111

yep, ones do not have writing skills

abeggs

Dice 23 - You’re a breath of fresh air. I love reading your post especially the way you made everybody’s head explode[emoji23]. Are agree with your thoughts regarding the Rubicon. I’ve had many jeeps I’m honestly kind of tired of all of the shit that goes wrong with lifting re-gearing and generally screwing up the right of the vehicle. The cool thing about the jeep life is that we can all have our own point of view of how to setup our Jeep and the end of the day or should I say at the end of the trail we can all sit around the campfire have a beer and laugh

Allen B
2018 JLU- Rubicon- Firecracker Red

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app