Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Stock Rubicon

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    Welcome to 2019. Most people in this decade use the internet to share information. There is no need for incomplete sentences in posts. This is not your Nokia flip phone.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Your right

Robert Alderdice

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    Welcome to 2019. Most people in this decade use the internet to share information. There is no need for incomplete sentences in posts. This is not your Nokia flip phone.

I apologize

Robert Alderdice

Quote Originally Posted by Dice23 View Post
    Your right

Robert Alderdice
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice23 View Post
    I apologize

Robert Alderdice
    Dude, You don't need to keep apologizing. All is good.

We had English classes that helped us when I was a kid. One of our lessons was paragraph construction.

"Paragraph Construction and Topic Sentences. A paragraph is composed of multiple sentences focused on a single, clearly-defined topic. ... Just like a paper has a thesis statement followed by a body of supportive evidence, paragraphs have a topic sentence followed by several sentences of support or explanation."

Other than that, nice Jeep!

Been Around the Block CanadaJeep's Avatar
    Welcome to JLwrangler, good way of getting your post count up. I think you could have told us most of that in 1 post . lol
    SCOTT *lllllll*
    2018 STING GRAY JL SPORT

This is funny. Welcome to JLWRANGLER

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Fresh Catch

Jeeps not English. Lessons

All you who are critical of some ones writing skills save your breath. We donít want to hear it if thatís you contribution reconsider it. Some of us actually learned to type on type writers. Look it up . So using these little key boards are a pain because they donít match older key boards. And they put periods and other stuff where you donít want or need them. This is about jeeps not paragraph. Construction.

As for wheeling a stock rubicon of course you can. Thatís the beauty of the beast My last jku was a rubicon and I spent $$$ on it but it was very capable. My new jlur is just as capable actually more so bone stock. So all I have done is throw on 315 70 17s. With no lift. I Will add some olights and a super winch. And done.
    The point is of course you can wheel your stock rubicon. Or any jeep for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by wanderer View Post
    All you who are critical of some ones writing skills save your breath. We donít want to hear it if thatís you contribution reconsider it. Some of us actually learned to type on type writers. Look it up . So using these little key boards are a pain because they donít match older key boards. And they put periods and other stuff where you donít want or need them. This is about jeeps not paragraph. Construction.

As for wheeling a stock rubicon of course you can. Thatís the beauty of the beast My last jku was a rubicon and I spent $$$ on it but it was very capable. My new jlur is just as capable actually more so bone stock. So all I have done is throw on 315 70 17s. With no lift. I Will add some olights and a super winch. And done.
    The point is of course you can wheel your stock rubicon. Or any jeep for that matter.
    Thank you for chiming in three weeks later. I was waiting for closure on this thread.

2012 Jeep Jk
    1975 Jeep DJ5

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wanderer View Post

I learned on a typewriter. Does that mean I should have difficulty using the Internet?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

It's threads like this that make me happy that I drink.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast