Drag Link options

JTCO

Meme King
What is out there for Aftermarket drag links that people have tried. Apparently the stock one is only good for the first 8k with 37".

I see yeti has one
https://steersmarts.com/collections...oducts/yeti-xd-jeep-wrangler-jl-jlu-draglinks

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Steer Smarts can suck on a yeti meatstick. They are a horrible unethical company. On top of that, although their product for the JK APPEARED ok at first, many people had problems with repeated issues.

With that being said, running 37s regardless is a lot of weight and force. May be best to try out the OEM yourself and go from there.

Roky

Drag link options

Synergy makes a pretty nice one, but if you haven’t already, you might want to get a drag link flip kit to get more parallel to track bar.

Jeeeep

What is out there for Aftermarket drag links that people have tried. Apparently the stock one is only good for the first 8k with 37".

I see yeti has one
https://steersmarts.com/collections...oducts/yeti-xd-jeep-wrangler-jl-jlu-draglinks

speaking from experience, i'd stay away from steersmarts, they don't stand behind their product and replacement parts are too expensive.

have you checked the torque on the stock draglink?

CalSgt

Poly Performance and All Terrain both have Synergy heavy duty drag link for 300.00.

FYI... Poly performance is basically the same company as Synergy

Poly
870 Industrial Way
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401

Synergy
870 Industrial Way
San Luis Obispo CA 93401

DavidDJL69

I’ve got 12,000 on my JL with 37’s. Been to KOH and Moab twice in its life so far and my drag link is fine. Maybe you wheel yours harder than I do. What were the symptoms you were noticing that caused you to check the drag link and want to replace it?

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Jesse_01

I’ve got 12,000 on my JL with 37’s. Been to KOH and Moab twice in its life so far and my drag link is fine. Maybe you wheel yours harder than I do. What were the symptoms you were noticing that caused you to check the drag link and want to replace it?

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

The wife wheels it. I checked through the vehicle after every wheel.

The fad stopped shifting once it got cold out. I left it inside to thaw & still nothing.

NFRs2000NYC

(Dwight Shrute voice) Question....does anyone besides steersmarts make a draglink flip kit that DOESN'T require drilling out the knuckle?