Steve

I haven't been able to figure out how to import pictures other then to my avatar, so, here is a picture of my '74 CJ5. This was taken in '77 so I was just a youngen' then. Any advice on where to find out how to import photos and to start albums would greatly be appreciated!

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I haven't been able to figure out how to import pictures other then to my avatar, so, here is a picture of my '74 CJ5. This was taken in '77 so I was just a youngen' then. Any advice on where to find out how to import photos and to start albums would greatly be appreciated!

When responding to a thread click the button circled in red:

20190130_105537.jpg

Highlight "From Computer" (circled in green), select "Choose File" (#1), select a picture from your phone, tablet or computer, then select "Upload File(s)" (#2).

20190130_104610.jpg

Last edited:

ddays v2

Nice pants Popeye! :cheesy: Gotta love those 70's pics. Can't believe some of the goofy shit we used to wear.
Cool pics tho - that's a nice lineup. Be nice to have those Jeeps lined up in front of your house today!

20190201_072502.jpg

Steve

Nice pants Popeye! :cheesy: Gotta love those 70's pics. Can't believe some of the goofy shit we used to wear.
Cool pics tho - that's a nice lineup. Be nice to have those Jeeps lined up in front of your house today!

View attachment 8623

Actually your not wrong. Those were my dungaree pants. I was in the Navy at the time. I was also only about 160 lbs. then too!