What will I need with Mopar 2" lift

silverbullet88

You might want to look at getting some adjustable lower control arms. The ones that come with the kit only get your caster to about 3-3.5 degrees and the steering can feel not so nice. Getting another degree of caster can really make a lot of difference in the road manners. Just a suggestion.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Really? Something is wrong with yours then. Mine was 5.0 and 4.9 for both sides after proper alignment. Since I put on the Ultimate dana 44 it is 5.6 and 5.9. Drives amazing.

JeepJL

Really? Something is wrong with yours then. Mine was 5.0 and 4.9 for both sides after proper alignment. Since I put on the Ultimate dana 44 it is 5.6 and 5.9. Drives amazing.

I’m not running that lift on my personal rig. I’m a Jeep technician at the dealership and have installed a bunch of them on customers rigs. I’ve never seen one over 4 degrees without adjustable arms. I’d say I’ve done 15ish of them. There’s more separation on the UD60, weird you’re only seeing .6-1.0 difference with the new axles if you used the same arms and springs.

silverbullet88

I’m not running that lift on my personal rig. I’m a Jeep technician at the dealership and have installed a bunch of them on customers rigs. I’ve never seen one over 4 degrees without adjustable arms. I’d say I’ve done 15ish of them. There’s more separation on the UD60, weird you’re only seeing .6-1.0 difference with the new axles if you used the same arms and springs.

I used the JL Mopar 2” lift
Here is my alignment in August 2018. I’ll take a pic of the alignment after today with the new axle I put in. Not sure why my uploads are always sideways
This was actually my second alignment after lift. I added a track bar

Attachments

• 7746B40B-C494-4EE8-BC26-3E4B8FDEB259.jpg
    7746B40B-C494-4EE8-BC26-3E4B8FDEB259.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

JeepJL

I used the JL Mopar 2” lift
Here is my alignment in August 2018. I’ll take a pic of the alignment after today with the new axle I put in. Not sure why my uploads are always sideways
This was actually my second alignment after lift. I added a track bar

Those numbers look great. I bet it drives nice at speed. Glad it’s working out for you. [emoji1360]