Gladiator commercial

MrGiant

They crushed a real jeep? Crap, that thing didnt look bad at all. No matter how bad it was, you can rebuild it. Are these available like sand on the beach?
Of course its their choice, but it was not the best and intelligent one

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

Piginajeep

A lot of people offended here yet none of them found this old iron at the salvage site and rescued it.

Their dollar, their choice of what to do with it. Just like your dollar, build your Jeep the way you like it!

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

You believe that bullshit from Jeep? A gladiator that clean doesn’t sit on the market long.

2012 JK8
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

YAHAHA

I've worked enough in the movie/TV industries to know that what you see on the screen is not necessarily reality. The vehicle in the commercial could have been beyond saving but they were able to make it look good enough for the commercial. For as much of the vehicle they showed, it could have been nothing more than a few panels zip-tied to a cardboard box frame.

I'll spoil another TV myth for you... most of that tantalizing food you see in commercials, not real food. The stuff that is food may not be what you think it is but it sure looks real!

Last edited:

13_gecko_rubi

Like he said ^^^

You'd be amazed what the vehicles used in commercials often look like vs what is finally in the ad :)

Sent via....

Piginajeep

I've worked enough in the movie/TV industries to know that what you see on the screen is not necessarily reality. The vehicle in the commercial could have been beyond saving but they were able to make it look good enough for the commercial. For as much of the vehicle they showed, it could have been nothing more than a few panels zip-tied to a cardboard box frame.

I'll spoil another TV myth for you... most of that tantalizing food you see in commercials, not real food. The stuff that is food may not be what you think it is but it sure looks real!

Good point. It still made me cry. [emoji23]

2012 JK8
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1