LOD Offroad Bumpers

2EURO

Did LOD address the mounting holes on the bumper for the JL fogs? Watching Eddie's video he wasn't able to retain the LED fogs and used his old JK fogs instead.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Did LOD address the mounting holes on the bumper for the JL fogs? Watching Eddie's video he wasn't able to retain the LED fogs and used his old JK fogs instead.

Yes. For detailed information contact LOD or check out the install instructions located on their website. Depending on which bumper you are starting with, and which fogs are in the bumper, you may or may not need additional brackets.

Last edited:

2EURO

Yes. For detailed information contact LOD or check out the install instructions located on their website. Depending on which bumper you are starting with, and which fogs are in the bumper, you may or may not need additional brackets.

Cool! Looks like you'll have to purchase the JLB1811 bracket for it to work.

Another option I was looking into if I wasn't able to score a Rubicon with the steel bumper option. :thumb:

Noted on my build notes. :D

Jetboy

Cool! Looks like you'll have to purchase the JLB1811 bracket for it to work.

Another option I was looking into if I wasn't able to score a Rubicon with the steel bumper option. :thumb:

Noted on my build notes. :D

The led’s in the none steel fit just fine. The bracket is to convert the steel bumper fogs to fit. And I have a set of brackets I’ll send if someone need them, free of charge. They came with my bumper.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

LoD Offroad

Advertiser
Supporter
Yep ...least 2 of the squarish one. Not sure I saw the flat? Looks like a flush round mount for the rear.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Hey Guys,

That's a picture of our mounting bracket for the "Steel Bumper" LED Fog lights, it is not included with the bumper - additional cost. If you have a plastic bumper with LED's you'll get a different brackets which are included with the cost of the bumper.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Hey Guys,

That's a picture of our mounting bracket for the "Steel Bumper" LED Fog lights, it is not included with the bumper - additional cost. If you have a plastic bumper with LED's you'll get a different brackets which are included with the cost of the bumper.

Thanks for the clarification. I knew my bumper didn't come with them, but as I was starting with a plastic bumper I didn't need them. By the way, still loving my JL Destroyer Shorty Front Bumper... great design! Very stout and complements the lines of my JL. :thumb:

Yellow Hammer

I am looking at the signature series full front and the full rear. Seems like LOD is the only company to have a rear bumper to accept the sensors and have a receiver hitch.

I have just received Lod's rear Destroyer Stubby with Tire Carrier and and other goodies and have their Signature Stubby Stinger front on order. Probably will not get anything installed this weekend as my best helper (14 year old son) is down with the flu. The folks at LoD are awesome, but be mindful that they have been battling the polar temps this past week. They have been very short handed, tempers are a little strained, and I suspect they are a little behind. I have not purchased from them before, but I believe it will be worth the wait.

Blue_Thunder_JL

I have just received Lod's rear Destroyer Stubby with Tire Carrier and and other goodies and have their Signature Stubby Stinger front on order. Probably will not get anything installed this weekend as my best helper (14 year old son) is down with the flu. The folks at LoD are awesome, but be mindful that they have been battling the polar temps this past week. They have been very short handed, tempers are a little strained, and I suspect they are a little behind. I have not purchased from them before, but I believe it will be worth the wait.

I'm wanting to get this rear bumper. Would love to see some pics and hear your thoughts once you get it installed!