JT supertop

NFRs2000NYC

Wonder if people would buy a JL-L...3 rows, something that's as long as the JT, but all that space would be "interior" space. Would be a great adventure rig for those that don't really rockcrawl, would have heaps of room for everything. I think I would consider it if it was available.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lol. I've never been so I don't want to be too judgemental, but I don't see us going. We bought jeeps to GET AWAY from people. I grew up going to off-road racing down in the sand dunes in AZ and Glamis. I don't miss it one bit, too crowded.

I know it's sacrilegious to say but... I'm not really a fan of EJS and for this very reason. We go and have been going every single year for a very long time but more because we have to than anything.

Brute

I know it's sacrilegious to say but... I'm not really a fan of EJS and for this very reason. We go and have been going every single year for a very long time but more because we have to than anything.

I totally get that...but I have met a couple people that I now consider good friends, and I only see them at this event....and hopefully will run into you & Cindy as well

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I totally get that...but I have met a couple people that I now consider good friends, and I only see them at this event....and hopefully will run into you & Cindy as well

Oh yeah, if there's an upside to an event like this, it's that they can be like reunion and that's always fun.

tallguy26

I love going to jeep events like jeep beach and ejs. Always meet great people and I am stoked to make it to my first ever ejs this year. I came from sports cars where you stay with your club and deal with douche bags constantly it was amazing to me how jeepers all treat each other like a family.

Sent from my SM-G950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app