New Dynatrac and New Patagonia Tires and have steering shimmy

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I apologize for being rude or starting shit, i was just trying to poke a little fun. :)

What WJCO said, you have nothing to apologize for. Normal people don't go around the internet looking for old threads that may be disparaging something they chose to buy and with the purpose of defending it. They only people who do that are fanboys and to me, they need a little ribbing. :)

:cheesy: And yet, here you are again and just to say as much.

You make it sound like anyone would or should care. Maybe if we actually knew who you were or at the very least, you posted up PROOF of what you had to say, you might be taken more seriously.

Wow, not sure how you were able to go through 2 sets of STT Pros. I'm still on my first set and I rack up a lot of miles. But hey, if you said so on the internet, it must be true.

Actually, all I can do is share my experience with them AND back them up with 3 years of photos and videos of how they perform. People can decide for themselves how well they do based on what they see. Of course, unlike your self-proclaimed badassness, I'm just a mall crawler so there's that. :yup:

Well look at that, something we both agree on. Nittos or Toyos would still be the brand I'd run if not for what I'm running now.

Ummm, most normal people start off with a thread introducing themselves. :rolleyes2:
https://jlwrangler.com/forumdisplay.php?7-Give-us-a-Wave!

:cheesy: Right, because clearly, you're the only person here who's allowed to have an opinion. If I have an opinion, I'm somehow "marketing". :rolleyes2:

Cool - it's your money and your Jeep and you should do what you want with both and love it. :thumb:

"You make it sound like anyone would or should care. Maybe if we actually knew who you were or at the very least, you posted up PROOF of what you had to say, you might be taken more seriously."

I will just got into posting here.

"Wow, not sure how you were able to go through 2 sets of STT Pros. I'm still on my first set and I rack up a lot of miles. But hey, if you said so on the internet, it must be true. "

did I say sit pros in my posts. said coopers. they make lots of tires and I have owned lots of vehicles. just like most. but thanks for proving my point with you sarcasm.

"Actually, all I can do is share my experience with them AND back them up with 3 years of photos and videos of how they perform. People can decide for themselves how well they do based on what they see. Of course, unlike your self-proclaimed badassness, I'm just a mall crawler so there's that. :yup:"

damm I provided my opinion and was accused of being sales guy/fanboy.. when you do it its like the gospel of truthfulness unfounded. And how you got the self proclaimed badassness again proving my point on your sarcasm. don't see anywhere I claimed to be anything.

'Well look at that, something we both agree on. Nittos or Toyos would still be the brand I'd run if not for what I'm running now.'

dam camaraderie among jeepers.

"Ummm, most normal people start off with a thread introducing themselves."

sorry I did not follow normal protocol.

":cheesy: Right, because clearly, you're the only person here who's allowed to have an opinion. If I have an opinion, I'm somehow "marketing". :rolleyes2:"

did not say this or imply it. but if you say I did it must be true.

"Cool - it's your money and your Jeep and you should do what you want with both and love it"

again we agree damm we might be bonding.

Rgk401

You don't have anything to worry about. Pretty fucking rare that this was his first post on an older thread where some other sensitive dude blew up in a similar manner. I sure don't blame you for assuming this guy may have worked for the company. These fucking Patatgonia tires must have some funky chemical in the rubber :crazyeyes: This guy probably would have had more credibility if anyone knew who the fuck he was.

Yup just fucking shocking that how first post is about a Chinese tire, its not like we haven't seen people promoting there own parts on here. Didn't Eddie uncover steersmart or was it someone else!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You don't have anything to worry about. Pretty fucking rare that this was his first post on an older thread where some other sensitive dude blew up in a similar manner. I sure don't blame you for assuming this guy may have worked for the company. These fucking Patatgonia tires must have some funky chemical in the rubber :crazyeyes: This guy probably would have had more credibility if anyone knew who the fuck he was.

Seriously! I mean, if I went around the internet looking for old posts that showed things I chose to buy in a lesser light and with the purpose of defending them, it'd be a full time job. :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
dǝǝɾuoɔıqnɹ;39884 said:
"You make it sound like anyone would or should care. Maybe if we actually knew who you were or at the very least, you posted up PROOF of what you had to say, you might be taken more seriously."

I will just got into posting here.

:cheesy: I can't wait. :crazyeyes:

"Wow, not sure how you were able to go through 2 sets of STT Pros. I'm still on my first set and I rack up a lot of miles. But hey, if you said so on the internet, it must be true. "

did I say sit pros in my posts. said coopers. they make lots of tires and I have owned lots of vehicles. just like most. but thanks for proving my point with you sarcasm.

:cheesy: And thank you for proving my point. Yes, Cooper makes LOTS of tires and the only ones we've been talking about here are their STT Pro. Kinda lame of you to church up your precious chinese tires by trying to compare them to something other than an STT Pro. :rolleyes2:

"Actually, all I can do is share my experience with them AND back them up with 3 years of photos and videos of how they perform. People can decide for themselves how well they do based on what they see. Of course, unlike your self-proclaimed badassness, I'm just a mall crawler so there's that. :yup:"

damm I provided my opinion and was accused of being sales guy/fanboy.. when you do it its like the gospel of truthfulness unfounded.

That's because unlike you, I don't feel the need to go around on the internet looking for something I can give my unsolicited opinion. For more than 20 years, I've been SHOWING PEOPLE what my Jeeps are capable of doing. If they want to know what I think, they ASK ME just as the OP did on this thread. :rolleyes2:

And how you got the self proclaimed badassness again proving my point on your sarcasm. don't see anywhere I claimed to be anything.

Ummm, maybe when you churched up how you "live in the Pacific Northwest Washington State at the base of Mt Rainer. You wheel in Mud, Snow and Rock. We have the sharp rocks" and how "you can run these tires at 8 to 10 psi on the trails and have not had bead blow out yet. You run kmc wheels without beadlock. You can crawl up like a turtle while most of my friends have to gun it up and over an obstacles."

Sound like a self-proclaimed badass to me.:idontknow:

"Ummm, most normal people start off with a thread introducing themselves."

sorry I did not follow normal protocol.

That's because you're here with an agenda and it's not to be a part of the community.

":cheesy: Right, because clearly, you're the only person here who's allowed to have an opinion. If I have an opinion, I'm somehow "marketing". :rolleyes2:"

did not say this or imply it. but if you say I did it must be true.

If you say so, it must be true. Clearly, there would have been no reason for me to say any of that. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You know, while we're at it, I just have to call total BS on your imagination of their being "sharp rocks" up in Washington or any of the PNW. If you really had them, you'd insist on getting Range E tires just for the sidewall strength. But hey, what would I know.

IMG_0377.jpg
Seriously! I mean, if I went around the internet looking for old posts that showed things I chose to buy in a lesser light and with the purpose of defending them, it'd be a full time job. :crazyeyes:

man the post wasn't that old guys but ok, second I gave an opinion you guys jumped the bashing I'm just on the defense here.

pics are from back in October lots of changes since then but wife relocated the recent pictures can't find them at this moment. but submitting so im not considered the dreaded troll.

IMG_0317.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
dǝǝɾuoɔıqnɹ;39889 said:
man the post wasn't that old guys but ok, second I gave an opinion you guys jumped the bashing I'm just on the defense here.

No, the thread isn't that old but it had essentially died. Also, I would say that people here were simply responding to your opinion. Just because you didn't like the way it sounded to you doesn't mean you were being "bashed".

pics are from back in October lots of changes since then but wife relocated the recent pictures can't find them at this moment. but submitting so im not considered the dreaded troll.

Nice pics but I was kind of hoping to see pics of those sharp rocks and how you were able to crawl up rocks that your friends in lesser tires weren't able to.

No, the thread isn't that old but it had essentially died. Also, I would say that people here were simply responding to your opinion. Just because you didn't like the way it sounded to you doesn't mean you were being "bashed".

Nice pics but I was kind of hoping to see pics of those sharp rocks and how you were able to crawl up rocks that your friends in lesser tires weren't able to.

man you have stick. go back and read your first response. you were clearly digging. you were not giving a opinion you were making statements.i never compared my tires to anything but my experience with my previous brands. you throw the punch but cant take the counter. you need to chill skippy

I post more pics later as I stated could not locate them on the fly here. have a good day.

JTCO

Meme King
On the Rocks Oops these are STT Pros :)

Since we're talking about Coopers, I threw some on my station wagon after a quick grocery store trip. We don't have sharp rocks around here like the Pacific Northwest does, but I did manage to make a wrong turn and the Coopers helped me get to soccer practice to pick up the kids. Only delay was my damn rear diff.

IMG954493.jpg

DSC05641.jpg

Last edited:

JTCO

Meme King
dǝǝɾuoɔıqnɹ;39893 said:
man you have stick. go back and read your first response. you were clearly digging. you were not giving a opinion you were making statements.i never compared my tires to anything but my experience with my previous brands. you throw the punch but cant take the counter. you need to chill skippy

I post more pics later as I stated could not locate them on the fly here. have a good day.

We get it! You like the tires. It's all good. :beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
dǝǝɾuoɔıqnɹ;39893 said:

:cheesy: You need to chill skippy. Go back and read your very first post here. You clearly are a fanboy and one who felt the need to defend the cheap chinese tires you chose to buy. Me, I simply responded to what you were saying but somehow, that got you all butthurt. Sure, you went on and on about your so called experience with the previous brands you've run like it should matter but you never even bothered to qualify whether they were street tires, ATs or MTs like the STT Pros are. How convenient.

Have a good day.

13_gecko_rubi

In a totally unrelated manner here is a picture of my buddy trying to "Bullfrog hump" his STT onto a beadlock. It was the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. Let it go on for 20 min then helped get it on. Dang those things are stiff when it's 20 deg outside!

Sent via....

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
In a totally unrelated manner here is a picture of but buddy trying to "Bullfrog hump" his STT onto a beadlock. It was the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. Let it go on for 20 min then helped get it on. Dang those things are stiff when it's 20 deg outside!

Sent via....

:eek: :cheesy: Now that's a great shot - way too funny!!

STT Pros are super thick and I can only imagine how much harder that was with it being so cold. I don't even attempt projects like that this time of year. :D

:cheesy: You need to chill skippy. Go back and read your very first post here. You clearly are a fanboy and one who felt the need to defend the cheap chinese tires you chose to buy. Me, I simply responded to what you were saying but somehow, that got you all butthurt. Sure, you went on and on about your so called experience with the previous brands you've run like it should matter but you never even bothered to qualify whether they were street tires, ATs or MTs like the STT Pros are. How convenient.

Have a good day.

man what are you 12. in your videos you seem like a nice guy. I guess its a Jekyll/Hide thing. To call me a fan boy.... then what Are you when it comes to Cooper tires. Of course the comparison I was talking about were offload tires this is a jeep forum. I guess that should have been apparent I will spell it out next time. Not once did I bash your tires there just said I like mine. get the fuck over it. also it seems on this forum that if people do not have the same opinion as you, you get belligerent. you didn't respond you bashed. end of conversation. you cant trash someone then end it with well its your money or your jeep get what you want. damm dude learn some respect for your patrons who support your forum and channel and get a grip. Suggest we end this as this is getting old.