New Dynatrac and New Patagonia Tires and have steering shimmy

JP223/3USA

dǝǝɾuoɔıqnɹ;39924 said:
man what are you 12. in your videos you seem like a nice guy. I guess its a Jekyll/Hide thing. To call me a fan boy.... then what Are you when it comes to Cooper tires. Of course the comparison I was talking about were offload tires this is a jeep forum. I guess that should have been apparent I will spell it out next time. Not once did I bash your tires there just said I like mine. get the fuck over it. also it seems on this forum that if people do not have the same opinion as you, you get belligerent. you didn't respond you bashed. end of conversation. you cant trash someone then end it with well its your money or your jeep get what you want. damm dude learn some respect for your patrons who support your forum and channel and get a grip. Suggest we end this as this is getting old.

Welcome to JL Wrangler

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
dǝǝɾuoɔıqnɹ;39924 said:
man what are you 12. in your videos you seem like a nice guy. I guess its a Jekyll/Hide thing. To call me a fan boy.... then what Are you when it comes to Cooper tires. Of course the comparison I was talking about were offload tires this is a jeep forum. I guess that should have been apparent I will spell it out next time. Not once did I bash your tires there just said I like mine. get the fuck over it. also it seems on this forum that if people do not have the same opinion as you, you get belligerent. you didn't respond you bashed. end of conversation. you cant trash someone then end it with well its your money or your jeep get what you want. damm dude learn some respect for your patrons who support your forum and channel and get a grip. Suggest we end this as this is getting old.
Bruh, what's your blood pressure at?

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
dǝǝɾuoɔıqnɹ;39924 said:
man what are you 12. in your videos you seem like a nice guy. I guess its a Jekyll/Hide thing.

:cheesy: Oh come on man, are you 12? Anybody who knows me well knows that I'm the exact same guy on here as I am on the videos. I just call it like I see it and in spite of what you choose to believe, it's nothing personal or at least for me anyway.

To call me a fan boy.... then what Are you when it comes to Cooper tires.

YES, YOU ARE A FANBOY. You came on here and with the purpose of making your very first post one that defends the cheap chinese tires you chose to buy. I NEVER go around on the internet looking for people disparaging Cooper tires or anything I own and just so that I can try to defend them.

Of course the comparison I was talking about were offload tires this is a jeep forum. I guess that should have been apparent I will spell it out next time.

Of course, I had responded by laughing at yourself righteousness. You didn't just come on here to compare offroad tires, you were on a mission to enlighten those who may have been "influenced" by opinions that don't align with yours. And that's cool but you're kidding yourself if you really think that kind of rhetoric wouldn't get some push back on a forum. :rolleyes2:

Not once did I bash your tires there just said I like mine. get the fuck over it.

:cheesy: You make it sound like I'd give a shit if you did. Get the fuck over it! :crazyeyes:

also it seems on this forum that if people do not have the same opinion as you, you get belligerent. you didn't respond you bashed. end of conversation.

Funny, I just looked back at my response to you and fail to see where I was "belligerent" or "bashed" you in any way shape or forum. In fact, here it is again - just to refresh your memory.

"LOL - I can see how opinions can influence ones decision to buy something without further research and clearly, it's a good thing you signed up to make this your very first post. I mean, if you recommend these tires, everyone and their mother should want them too and based on your word alone. BTW, welcome to JLWRANGLER."

At most, I may have belittled you a bit but that's about it. End of conversation. :yup:

you cant trash someone then end it with well its your money or your jeep get what you want.

Ummm, but it is your money, your Jeep and you should do what you want with both. Why you'd give 2 shits about what I think is really beyond me. :idontknow:

damm dude learn some respect for your patrons who support your forum and channel and get a grip.

:cheesy: LOL - "patron"? "support"?? Damn dude, you need to get a clue and realize that I PAY FOR THIS SITE TO EXIST and so that guys like you can use it for FREE. I make the videos that I do so that I can help others like you learn more about their Jeep and how to work on it themselves. I've asked for NOTHING from you or anyone and last I checked, you haven't paid me anything. I do what I do because I can - NOT because I need guys like you supporting me. Don't like what you're hearing - don't have to be here.

Suggest we end this as this is getting old.

Awesome. I take this as being your final post on the matter. :thumb:

:cheesy: Oh come on man, are you 12? Anybody who knows me well knows that I'm the exact same guy on here as I am on the videos. I just call it like I see it and in spite of what you choose to believe, it's nothing personal or at least for me anyway.

YES, YOU ARE A FANBOY. You came on here and with the purpose of making your very first post one that defends the cheap chinese tires you chose to buy. I NEVER go around on the internet looking for people disparaging Cooper tires or anything I own and just so that I can try to defend them.

Of course, I had responded by laughing at yourself righteousness. You didn't just come on here to compare offroad tires, you were on a mission to enlighten those who may have been "influenced" by opinions that don't align with yours. And that's cool but you're kidding yourself if you really think that kind of rhetoric wouldn't get some push back on a forum. :rolleyes2:

:cheesy: You make it sound like I'd give a shit if you did. Get the fuck over it! :crazyeyes:

Funny, I just looked back at my response to you and fail to see where I was "belligerent" or "bashed" you in any way shape or forum. In fact, here it is again - just to refresh your memory.

"LOL - I can see how opinions can influence ones decision to buy something without further research and clearly, it's a good thing you signed up to make this your very first post. I mean, if you recommend these tires, everyone and their mother should want them too and based on your word alone. BTW, welcome to JLWRANGLER."

At most, I may have belittled you a bit but that's about it. End of conversation. :yup:

Ummm, but it is your money, your Jeep and you should do what you want with both. Why you'd give 2 shits about what I think is really beyond me. :idontknow:

:cheesy: LOL - "patron"? "support"?? Damn dude, you need to get a clue and realize that I PAY FOR THIS SITE TO EXIST and so that guys like you can use it for FREE. I make the videos that I do so that I can help others like you learn more about their Jeep and how to work on it themselves. I've asked for NOTHING from you or anyone and last I checked, you haven't paid me anything. I do what I do because I can - NOT because I need guys like you supporting me. Don't like what you're hearing - don't have to be here.

Awesome. I take this as being your final post on the matter. :thumb:

I knew you could not stop yourself from that last post. dude you are hilarious. you have a good night.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
dǝǝɾuoɔıqnɹ;39850 said:
...I can see how opinion can influence ones decision without further research.
I too purchased the Patagonia 38's, and comparing to my Nittos, Coopers and Toyos I can say they are an awesome tire. Yes they are a China tire but on that subject I suggest everyone research where the rubber that makes tires comes from and ISO standards all tire components must go through...

Glad you like them. Here’s a little song for you.
https://youtu.be/7DqvweTYTI0

Here is a little research I did. Do you have a Patagonia plant, employing people, near you? I’d like to take a moment to thank Cooper Tire for building tires in my home state...
IMG_3215.JPG
IMG_3216.JPG

Last edited:

offcamber

I bet most people raving about the Patagonia’s were also given them for free. Kinda goes hand in hand. I’ve seen people on Instagram who were given them for free to try out, had issues and got a replacement for free and keep singing happy songs about them.
My local DT even steered me away from them when I asked about them saying, “It’s an entry level tire and is super soft for street driving”.

I have a friend with them and loves them. He has about 25000 miles on them and says they are the best tires he's ever had. I can't get over how ugly the tread design is and really hate the way they look.

JMac79

I have a friend with them and loves them. He has about 25000 miles on them and says they are the best tires he's ever had. I can't get over how ugly the tread design is and really hate the way they look.

Yeah I see a lot of people running them on YouTube and Instagram. I would imagine it’s part of the marketing plan. I have run off brand tires on my commuter car in the past. They did well but eventually had cracking and wore funny. For tires for my truck in past I stick with the big brands and never go generic. Only generic shit I buy is food and meds[emoji23]