Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just venting

Wow, what dick

Sent from my SM-N950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2018 Jeep JLUR, Granite Crystal Metallic, Automatic, 2" Mopar Suspension Lift, 37x12x17 Toyo Open Country R/T Tires.

As sacrilegious as this is gonna sound, I kinda hate the whole "Jeep wave" or at least, now anyway. As hard as it is to believe for some, there was a time when Jeeps or at least, Wranglers weren't as popular as they are now and it used to be something people did just because they were excited to see other people into the same thing. Don't get me wrong, I still wave but this militant BS and the disparaging of others for not waving is something that's getting way out of hand. I'm sorry to say that I am seeing more and more these days and it's just gay.

The whole jeep wave thing is fucking overrated, just drive the damn thing and smile and be happy. For fuck sakes.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Fresh Catch
    I know I'm not the best looking guy ladies, but please wave back. Thank you very much for the few nice women who have waved back to me!-maybe this is the correct jeep wave?

I still believe in the wave as it does separate us from all the other 4 wheelers out there. I pretty much just do a regular wave.
    Last edited by justin mazzon; 01-23-2019 at 10:02 AM.

Hooked
    wow!! some fucking people take this way to serious!

my waves are all over the place from 1 finger too cool to wave to full on I may be retarded and happy to have my Scooby lunch box with me jazz hands wave....oh yeah, i'm not pc in any shape or form lol

but, I'd be afraid to do the "official" 2 finger, thumb up wave as someone be overly sensitive and mistake my wave as a gun threat then a whole new level of shit storm would prevail

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeeep View Post
    wow!! some fucking people take this way to serious!

my waves are all over the place from 1 finger too cool to wave to full on I may be retarded and happy to have my Scooby lunch box with me jazz hands wave....oh yeah, i'm not pc in any shape or form lol

but, I'd be afraid to do the "official" 2 finger, thumb up wave as someone be overly sensitive and mistake my wave as a gun threat then a whole new level of shit storm would prevail
    Amen. I don't wave because I'm usually shifting gears or have death grip on the steering wheel. Death wobble is a bitch.

Been Around the Block
    What a piece of shit.

Couldn’t agree with you more, Eddie. Give us enough time and we’ll cleverly find a way to screw up s decent thing for everyone. So much for evolution, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    As sacrilegious as this is gonna sound, I kinda hate the whole "Jeep wave" or at least, now anyway. As hard as it is to believe for some, there was a time when Jeeps or at least, Wranglers weren't as popular as they are now and it used to be something people did just because they were excited to see other people into the same thing. Don't get me wrong, I still wave but this militant BS and the disparaging of others for not waving is something that's getting way out of hand. I'm sorry to say that I am seeing more and more these days and it's just gay.
    I couldn’t agree with you more Eddie. It gets tiring after a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Rgk401 View Post
    Amen. I don't wave because I'm usually shifting gears or have death grip on the steering wheel. Death wobble is a bitch.

That is funny as hell!

Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
    LoD Signiture Series Mid width front bumper
    Warn VR10 synthetic winch
    KC Hilites G6 LEDs
    Stinger, Cobra 75 CB, 67 Designs phone mount.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast