Help prioritizing upgrades

Monarch490

I'd be the first to say that I'm a total noob when it comes to Jeeps. I've only been doing what I do for a little over 25 years and know there are people who've been doing it much longer than that. In these few years, I have never heard of anything so stupid as the need for a catch can. I get that people who get shit for free feel the need to pimp it on YouTube and that people who bought into it feel the need to defend their purchase lest they look like a dumbass but come on people, if this were really something that's needed on a Jeep, it would have caught on a long time ago much like the Tornado throttle body spacer did. I mean, everyone has one of those! But hey, that's just me - what would I know.

It’s like Ocasio Cortez trying to sell the green new deal. She thinks that she can sell it with a smile and a pretty face. But in reality she only knows what they tell her to say

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

oyasin

The time for a lift kit is coming up. U guys have been solid with ur advice so far so here it goes again. I have a JLUR. I am looking for a short arm complete kit that can easily fit 37 inch tiers without rubbing. How much should a kit like this (with shocks) cost? I am eyeing the factory race series fox shocks. R they worth the money?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app