Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New TFL Video....shout out to WAYALIFE

Fresh Catch
    Yeah I saw this video this morning. It was pretty cool that the owner stated the problem, the fix and who he got it from.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

That guys voice makes me want to choke a baby.

2012 Jeep Jk
    1975 Jeep DJ5

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post

Lol. Don't sugar coat it.

Fresh Catch
    The call out was cool. The big issue I have with them is their testing methods of trucks, and the fact their videos drag on and on and on...

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    To be fair, Cindy and I know we're nobodys and in spite of what he said in the video, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he had no idea of who we were when he told us to get out of his shot. And really, that's fine by me. What left a bad impression wasn't so much that he didn't recognize us but rather, it was how he was kind of a jerk about it. We could have been anyone as there were a lot of people wanting to get a shot.

Once again, you really are way too kind and we're truly humbled.
    I disagree. The videos you and Cindy make are amazing! The edits, music and narrating is always on point! Also, if any person thatís truly passionate about Jeeps, knows who you and Cindy are. If they donít, they might be a soccer mom driving a Jeep.

Quote Originally Posted by NFRs2000NYC View Post
    I can only imagine what you guys can do with a crew. Maybe one day Iíll get a chance to wheel with you guys, and Iíll do the filming so you guys can do the story, driving, and antics haha. We can do an ďold iron challengeĒ episode lol. $300 4x4 and try and cross Nevada and Utah haha.
    LOL!! You know, that could actually be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by JMac79 View Post
    Yeah I saw this video this morning. It was pretty cool that the owner stated the problem, the fix and who he got it from.
    Again, in spite of the experience I had with them in the past, it was nice of TFL to include the clip where the owner gave us a shout out. It would have been just as easy to edit out.

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Lol. Don't sugar coat it.
    He did hold back a bit didn't he

Quote Originally Posted by bluegrassjlu View Post
    ...and the fact their videos drag on and on and on...
    Apparently, it's what people on YouTube want to see. I mean, they've got tons more subscribers than we could ever hope to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligan_JL View Post
    I disagree. The videos you and Cindy make are amazing! The edits, music and narrating is always on point! Also, if any person thatís truly passionate about Jeeps, knows who you and Cindy are. If they donít, they might be a soccer mom driving a Jeep.
    Well, thank you for that, we really do appreciate it. Jeeps and the Jeep lifestyle or at least for us anyway, are literally a wayalife and it'd be our only hope that we could share how much fun it is with others.

Quote Originally Posted by NFRs2000NYC View Post
    I can only imagine what you guys can do with a crew. Maybe one day Iíll get a chance to wheel with you guys, and Iíll do the filming so you guys can do the story, driving, and antics haha. We can do an ďold iron challengeĒ episode lol. $300 4x4 and try and cross Nevada and Utah haha.
    I wish we could find $300 old iron out here.

2012 Jeep Jk
    1975 Jeep DJ5

The husband and wife in this TFL in my opinion are paid actors. I have seen them on several other shows, with the most recent being Colorado Living/Mountain Homes home shows all of which they are buying something or talking about something they bought.

I'm not saying they are not good people, just that I find it interesting where I've seen them on tv.

They talk a little about trails they've supposedly done, but not much about the real workings of the Jeep. Kinda vague.

Sent from my SM-N950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2018 Jeep JLUR, Granite Crystal Metallic, Automatic, 2" Mopar Suspension Lift, 37x12x17 Toyo Open Country R/T Tires.

I wish we could find $300 old iron out here.
    Years ago, you could maybe find an XJ for $300 but they've since become fashionable again. No way you could find true old iron for anything less than a grand if you want it still running too.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast