Jeep JT Gladiator Truck Dimensions.

JTCO

Meme King
According to Jeep's website, the overall length is 218 inches (18.1 feet).

IMG_20190119_090751_509.jpg

With all the shit on my current Jeep, the JT is only about 2 inches longer. Looks like it will fit just fine in the garage and still have walk around room.

IMG_20190119_085652_795.jpg

JTCO

Meme King
Actually, I just looked and the garage door is about 8 inches from hitting the spare, so a little shorter than 18 feet, but that's where I currently park.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, I had no idea your rig was so long or at least, nose to tail. I'm gonna have to rearrange my front garage a bit if I have any hope of getting a JT to fit there. Otherwise, I'll have to park it out back with the Duramax :crazyeyes:

Brute

I was wondering how a Gladiator would perform off road, but if it will go up ledges like Brute’s truck, it should be pretty awesome. I guess we’ll see, soon.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

All you need are a set of 40" Coopers to give you better break over angles :yup:

LOL!! Too true.

40" tires and about 5" of lift definitely helps with breakover angle...but just as important is the departure angle. I remember doing the optional obstacles on Poison Spider in Moab with Brute on 37"s, and kept hanging up my rear bumper on the ground...I'm going to run some of the same trails this year with the changes to both breakover & departure angles, and expect a much easier time of it.

It goes without saying that the extra wheelbase is a big plus in hill climbs...my Brute definitely outclimbs my JK6 in terms of ease....but not turning radius

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
40" tires and about 5" of lift definitely helps with breakover angle...but just as important is the departure angle. I remember doing the optional obstacles on Poison Spider in Moab with Brute on 37"s, and kept hanging up my rear bumper on the ground...I'm going to run some of the same trails this year with the changes to both breakover & departure angles, and expect a much easier time of it.

It goes without saying that the extra wheelbase is a big plus in hill climbs...my Brute definitely outclimbs my JK6 in terms of ease....but not turning radius

Definitely, big tires and a lift will be needed, but it should be plenty capable.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Brute

I'm trying to find specs on gearing ratios for the auto trans, and what are the current axle ratio for the Rubicon model

JTCO

Meme King
I'm trying to find specs on gearing ratios for the auto trans, and what are the current axle ratio for the Rubicon model

Not sure on the transmission gear ratios, but found this on the internet (assuming the Gladiator will have the same trans as the JL), not sure if it's accurate.

eeee.jpg

The Gladiator Rubicon axle ratio is 4.10 according to Jeep.com though.

Last edited: