LIVE COVERAGE : OFFICIAL Jeep JL Wrangler Reveal - LA Auto Show 2017

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone know if the blind spot monitoring is incorporated into the rear "fancy" taillight which explains that extra bulge on the sides? I noticed the white 2dr JL with the standard lights doesn't have that bulge in its lights.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Yes, if you get safety group, it would come with the blind spot monitoring and the black bulge on the tail lights are the sensors.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

NFRs2000NYC

Did you happen to notice if they changed the lug nuts to lug bolts? I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would think that would be a good idea with huge and heavy tires. Also, does it look like there is even less room in the back because of that sub, or is it flatter against the wall? Im assuming that color is nacho, which looks awesome.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What about radio options? Seems like they are all getting the 8.4" screens with Apple Car Play/Android Auto but will they all have the "off-road pages?" I know some companies force you to get certain packages to have certain features.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Sorry, I wish I could be of more help. Of the people I know at FCA and were at the show, I don’t think they really know for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app