LIVE COVERAGE : OFFICIAL Jeep JL Wrangler Reveal - LA Auto Show 2017

jesse3638

That thing looks really cool. I'm liking it more and more. I like the thought put into the Mopar accessories. Seems to be more function than just form. I only have 4 more payments on my JK too...haha.

8wr_zj

Gonna want to relocate this
View attachment 533

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
I believe that box on the axle is a CAD like on the old school yj. Looks similar i see a plug weld holding a pressed sleeved tube in place. But it could be the steering assist. I need a shot from the other sides. Looks like the CAD on the newer dodge 2500 axles.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TrailHunter

I believe that box on the axle is a CAD like on the old school yj. Looks similar i see a plug weld holding a pressed sleeved tube in place. But it could be the steering assist. I need a shot from the other sides. Looks like the CAD on the newer dodge 2500 axles.

So basically a weak link at an attempt to help fuel mileage?

8wr_zj

Yea pretty much. My brothers has broken twice on his 2016 2500. He runs it offroad quite often for work. I have had to go pull him out both times.

JTCO

Meme King
No more lower chin but air damn skid is still bolted to the frame rail extensions

View attachment 532

Looks like the drag link will have an adjustment similar to the tie rod.

Gonna want to relocate this
View attachment 533

What's going on here?

I'm curious as well WTF that thing is.

JTCO

Meme King
If you're still there, any pictures of the track bar? In one of the pics the other day, it looked adjustable.