LIVE COVERAGE : OFFICIAL Jeep JL Wrangler Reveal - LA Auto Show 2017

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I wouldn't be a JeepFan if I didn't head out to the LA Auto Show to check out the all new Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon. So, that's exactly what Gemhunter and I did on a beautiful Saturday morning. :yup:

Love the grill and the larger head lights.

The new hood latches are very nice.

Body styling is great too!

Interior is awesome. Love the retro look of the dash and the roll bar trim looks amazing.

Overall the JL looks awesome!

Steph and I are calling it the Wrangler reborn. I know it sounds cheesy but the JL is one hell of a great looking Jeep and we can't wait to get our hands on ours when it arrives!

I want to say a great big Thank You to Cindy and Eddie for covering the Auto show and all the great videos. :thumb:

Awesome review - thank you so much for posting this up! I really like what I'm seeing and was hoping to get some feedback from others. I'm glad to hear you're liking the JL as much as I am :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice photos! Did you see the green JK? I just realized, I’m blind or something. I didn’t see it at the show yesterday.

I've heard that from a few people. I wonder why they pulled it from the floor. It really was a looker too. :thinking:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It wasn't there unfortunately. To be honest, Jeep could have done a way better job showing off the JL. It seemed FCA was more interested in showing off the Challenger.

Not that the Challenger wasn't nice but being that this was where the all NEW JL was being debuted, you'd think FCA would have given it more of a spot light.

JeepFan

Not that the Challenger wasn't nice but being that this was where the all NEW JL was being debuted, you'd think FCA would have given it more of a spot light.

No question the Challenger is a looker and an awesome machine. It just rubbed me the wrong way that they separated the JLs so far apart, you couldn't touch a Rubicon or, a 2 door for that matter. We were saying to ourselves, "why did they shove the Yellow Rubicon off to the side and put a cheesy fence around it?" Dumb!!!! :thinking:

Piginajeep

Kids and assholes is why they put a fence around it. If I was doing what these little bastards did. My dad would have kicked my ass.

Not to mention adults beating the shit out of parts thinking they know how something works.

Keep your little fuckers at home so the real customers can look at vehicles. This isn’t a fucking zoo or daycare.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Kids and assholes is why they put a fence around it. If I was doing what these little bastards did. My dad would have kicked my ass.

Not to mention adults beating the shit out of parts thinking they know how something works.

Keep your little fuckers at home so the real customers can look at vehicles. This isn’t a fucking zoo or daycare.

🤣 about sums it up.

JeepFan

Some of those kids and assholes buy Jeeps! 😂

Sent from my PH-1 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Deepwater

Thanks

Thanks Eddie and Cyndie for showing us the new JL. They look awesome and I like the refinements that they made to make it easier to enjoy the jeep experience.

SomeLikeItDirty

Lmao tell us how you really feel.

JAGS

I was really going to try and figure out a way to go maybe late this afternoon or this week, but sounds like the fucktard parents made it less necessary. Seems the bad ass pics posted here pretty much is as close as I'm going to get.

And if the mojito isn't there, maybe even less reason to go.

Stoked eddie and Cindy were at least there for media day!!