3.5” lift track bar length

AU Bronc N JL

I’m installing a 3.5” evo lift on my jl and an adjustable track bar. Does anyone know an approximate starting length for the front and rear adjustable track bars? None of the vendors have posted online with starting lengths for 3.5 lifts. I know I can do trial and error but I’d like a good starting point so I don’t have to take it off an on ten times. Thanks.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Set it to stock length to see how far off your Jeep is. It’ll be different from Jeep to Jeep and will change with weight.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

This ^^^^

Depending on whether or not you're running plastic factory bumpers or an aftermarket heavy steel one and/or have a winch mounted to it, all will cause enough of a difference to change how long you need to set your track bar. Ultimately, all you need to do is take a measurement with your factory track bar on, take a measurement and set your adjustable one accordingly.

https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.p...NT-END-ALIGNMENT&p=12269&viewfull=1#post12269

JTCO

Meme King
I’m installing a 3.5” evo lift on my jl and an adjustable track bar. Does anyone know an approximate starting length for the front and rear adjustable track bars? None of the vendors have posted online with starting lengths for 3.5 lifts. I know I can do trial and error but I’d like a good starting point so I don’t have to take it off an on ten times. Thanks.

Just take your OEM one off the Jeep completely when you do the lift. Then it won't limit any axle travel and make the install easier. Then when you're back down on the ground with tires on, measure from hole to hole and see where you're at.