New guy MD

SouthCo

I’ve never owned a Jeep but have a few family members that own older Wranglers. I’ve had fun doing a little trail riding with them, but have never really wanted one of my own. That’s until the JLs caught my eye when they came out. So I decided I should do some looking around here. Thanks for having me!

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Welcome to JLWrangler. I think this is a great community to glean honest and truthful information. Good luck on your quest for information.

SouthCo

Welcome to JLWrangler. I think this is a great community to glean honest and truthful information. Good luck on your quest for information.

Appreciate it. This site has already opened my eyes to the Jeep scene and I’ll continue reading all I can. I really need to get out and test drive one but just haven’t had time to do the whole dealer visit yet.

SouthCo

Awesome, it's great to have you here. Hope we can be of help to you :)

Thank you sir. I’ve watched a few of your videos and have read some of your posts already. I’m sure once I test drive a JL it’ll be hard not to want one. I have young children so gotta put their needs before my wants but maybe both can be accomplished!