Wave from New Mexico

Bear_JT

Hi all, I’m originally a member of Wayalife. I wanted to join here also to keep up with the what’s going on with the JL platform and contribute where I can.
I own a 2012 JKU that is my daily and a never ending project and my own sort of therapy. I’ve been jeeping now for about 18 years and always like learning new things. I hope to learn more here and contribute where I can and maybe someday in the future I can add a JL to my stable. 🍻

CanadaJeep

Caught the Bug
Welcome to JLWrangler, glad to have you here, but now that your here it is inevitable that youll have a JL soon. ;)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome, it's always great to have good WAYALIFE members like yourself on here. :thumb:

Nickagomez81

Welcome!!! Im a Wayalife member also. My family and i live in Florida, but love NM and drive the Jeep there every summer to Red River for backpacking and Jeeping. Lost the JKU in an accident and currently waiting for my ‘19 JLUR to start assembly. Miss my JKU horribly though.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Nickagomez81

Nice! It’s always a good time. Have you tried the new Red River brewing Company out? It is amazing!!!

I have, my last trip out. That place was cool, played a lot of corn hole with the fam. Really looking forward to this summer’s trip. The nee JLU will be stock, but it will have to do. Lol. I’ve done Pioneer Pass and Goose Lake so far, hoping to tackle a few other trails while I’m there. Any recommendations out that way?