EVO Rear Track Bar Relo Bracket

Maxdady

Coming to the end of my 3.5" Enforcer Stage 4 install.
The supplied relo bracket doesn't seem to fit over the stock track bar bracket on the axle.

From the EVO instruction PDF:
Slide EVO MFG Bracket over top of factory trackbar bracket while at
same time inserting trackbar into the new higher location/pocket on the EVO Bracket.

The bracket at the axle is roughly 2" wide, the EVO bracket is considerably smaller. Any thoughts? Am I just missing something simple?
I will call EVO in the morning but figured someone might be able to help out before then.
Thanks in advance.
-H

Axle
20190116_190502.jpg

EVO Bracket
20190116_190530.jpg

Attachments

• 20190116_190542.jpg
    20190116_190542.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 89

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
How off is off? If I recall, it'll take some coaxing but you should be able to get it on.

Maxdady

Outside of the axle bracket measures ~2"

Inside of the EVO bracket (that slides over the OEM bracket if I'm reading things correctly)is ~1 9/16

Thanks Eddie.

Maxdady

So just treat it like my old VW mechanic days...got it!
Thanks for the reply, I thought about a BFH but the rest of the kit went together so well, I figured I missed something or got a wrong part. :)
-H
:beer:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
So just treat it like my old VW mechanic days...got it!
Thanks for the reply, I thought about a BFH but the rest of the kit went together so well, I figured I missed something or got a wrong part. :)
-H
[emoji481]
Pretty much, once you see what tab I'm talking about and give it a little pry, it should fit. Might need a tap with a hammer. But give it a little pry to get the clearance you need first.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Maxdady

Figured it out. The bracket slides on from the side and NOT the top as stated in the directions. Chalk it up to my lack of experience but it will make a good story about my lack of mechanical ability.

Thanks all!
-H
:thumb:

Attachments

• 20190117_110735.jpg
    20190117_110735.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 71
Last edited: