Order banks open May 1st.

GCM 2.0

LOL!! I think he's on here now too :cheesy:

Isn't that the guy JAGS called "Capt look at my shit" or something like that? :cheesy:

Lol no this guy is from SoCal. The one with the 38’s.

The guy you’re thinking of is the dentist down in Texas that had the Jag and thought he was so cool.

There is no way the dentist(?) is on this forum. He would definitely have chimed in on the official Gladiator release thread about his connections landing him JT Gladiator VIN# 000000002 with a Hellcat or Demon engine installed.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
There is no way the dentist(?) is on this forum. He would definitely have chimed in on the official Gladiator release thread about his connections landing him JT Gladiator VIN# 000000002 with a Hellcat or Demon engine installed.

Haha no not the dentist. The liquid for $100k guy’s name is vettethreat or something like that. The dentist was smokinv10.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JAGS

Isn't that the guy JAGS called "Capt look at my shit" or something like that? :cheesy:

:cheesy: Sounds about right :crazyeyes:

When JAGS takes you to the cleaners, you know your ass was handed to you. Lol.

Haha no not the dentist. The liquid for $100k guy’s name is vettethreat or something like that. The dentist was smokinv10.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Yeah, couple of jackholes.

GCM 2.0

I miss those guys ☹️

When JAGS takes you to the cleaners, you know your ass was handed to you. Lol.

.....and remember if you don’t want to fall victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia," but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in against JAGS when DEATH is on the line!"

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app