New 19 Granite Rubicon

Mud Bug

I also have the 2.0 and have amassed about 1500 miles onto it. It is technically my daily driver.. but as a stay at home mom I actually do not drive every day. When I do, it is to run errands to the store or take kids to school if they miss the bus. I took one 60-ish mile highway trip from the dealership to my house when we bought the jeep with 5 miles already on it, and one 8-hour road trip (each way) to/from Pennsylvania. All of that combined has my computer saying 19.1 mpg. (It *was* reading 21.3 just after the PA trip, so it has been steadily decreasing as I do more local/in-town driving... and I never shut off the auto-stop).

Clark Griswold

I also have the 2.0 and have amassed about 1500 miles onto it. It is technically my daily driver.. but as a stay at home mom I actually do not drive every day. When I do, it is to run errands to the store or take kids to school if they miss the bus. I took one 60-ish mile highway trip from the dealership to my house when we bought the jeep with 5 miles already on it, and one 8-hour road trip (each way) to/from Pennsylvania. All of that combined has my computer saying 19.1 mpg. (It *was* reading 21.3 just after the PA trip, so it has been steadily decreasing as I do more local/in-town driving... and I never shut off the auto-stop).
My JKU would get upwards of 18 in the summer and as low as 12 in the winter on the highway, cold air has a big influence on these bricks. We will see much better numbers in the summer.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

FadedLineVigil

Quick update. After 3rd tank fill up using 93 fuel, mpg has crept up to about 18 around town and 19.5 highway. Hopefully after a few more premium fills it will get closer to the 22/24.