Thread: Tazer/ Smart Stop-Start Compare

Tazer/ Smart Stop-Start Compare

I did a small review of two products over here [LINK REMOVED] and rather than upload the full review I just linked it and if that’s not allowed mods please let me know and I will post up the full review
    My insurance company asked me if my Jeep was modified and of course I said no...

Quote Originally Posted by Wranglerman View Post
    I did a small review of two products over here [LINK REMOVED] and rather than upload the full review I just linked it and if thatís not allowed mods please let me know and I will post up the full review
    Clearly, you had enough of an inclination to know that it could be rude and utterly disrespectful to post up a direct link to a competing forum and why you chose to do it anyway is a little beyond me. If you genuinely had doubts, a simple look at our rules would have informed you that this isn't allowed:

https://jlwrangler.com/faq.php?faq=r...aq_socialmedia

Unlike the corporate mega forum you posted a link to, this forum is paid for and run by my wife and I. We work hard to offer it to people like you, free of charge and we would be grateful if you would NOT direct people away from here.

Thank you.

Douche.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    2012 Jeep Jk
    1975 Jeep DJ5

Eddie, I sincerely aplogize and honestly
    Did not know, Iím sorry I did not take a moment to review the rules for posting, I am on my phone and cannot see where to delete the post so can you remove it for me

Eddie, I sincerely aplogize and honestly
    Did not know, Iím sorry I did not take a moment to review the rules for posting, I am on my phone and cannot see where to delete the post so can you remove it for me
    Fair enough. Apology accepted.

The link has been removed but as a rule, we don't delete posts.

Eddie, thank you and again I do sincerely apologize to you and all the other members for my mistake and mis post
    My insurance company asked me if my Jeep was modified and of course I said no...

Eddie, thank you and again I do sincerely apologize to you and all the other members for my mistake and mis post
    Welcome to the forum. Youíll find a lot of useful info here. Honest opinions and many that Iíve found to be useful.

Stick around and youíll learn things from members with true experiences here.

Again, welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app