Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Method 105 beadlocks

Quote Originally Posted by Rubiconchris View Post
    Thanks dude your videos rock I turn people on to them all the time. Plan on making another Tazer video with all the updates? I really need to get one. I'd like to have total control of this JL. I opened the door when moving today to see my tires flex. Bad idea
    LOL - parking brake engage?

I'd like to do an update video but we're pretty back logged right now. Maybe sometime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    LOL - parking brake engage?

I'd like to do an update video but we're pretty back logged right now. Maybe sometime soon.
    Yes it did and quite violently. Thank God I was going slow. Plus I was crawling down this icy incline started sliding pretty good, tried to throttle up to straighten and was denied. And I was in 4lo. IMAG4344.jpeg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Nothing but a Thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubiconchris View Post
    Yes it did and quite violently. Thank God I was going slow. Plus I was crawling down this icy incline started sliding pretty good, tried to throttle up to straighten and was denied. And I was in 4lo. IMAG4344.jpeg

You were in 4LO? Autopark is (or should be) disabled in 4LO. Does your dash correctly show 4LO when you are in low range?

Sent via....

Quote Originally Posted by 13_gecko_rubi View Post
    You were in 4LO? Autopark is (or should be) disabled in 4LO. Does your dash correctly show 4LO when you are in low range?

Sent via....
    Yes I was in 4LO and it does show correctly on the dash. There's times that power cuts out in 4LO to. Usually when I need it most. Getting s Tazer JL mini.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12