Wave from Michigan!

RioGrande

Hello,
I started with a '95 Riogrande on 30s to 33s to 35s then to a '97 Sport on 40s. Still have both, working on the '97 to get it back on the road (well, off road that is) after a roll over.
Now I have a stock (for now) 2018 JL Rubicon in Punkin' Metallic, love it!

wibornz

Welcome from Lansing Michigan. Where do you normally go to off road? Are you a off road park guy like Bundy Hill or Rocks and Valley or do you hit the trails in Northern Michigan? Are you part of any of the jeep clubs?

RioGrande

Welcome from Lansing Michigan. Where do you normally go to off road? Are you a off road park guy like Bundy Hill or Rocks and Valley or do you hit the trails in Northern Michigan? Are you part of any of the jeep clubs?

A little of everything. I really like Rocks and Valleys. Bundy Hill is only 30min from my house and West Branch and Grayling for trails.
I'm a member of Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association (www.glfwda.org) highly recommended to anyone in the Great Lakes Area.

13_gecko_rubi

A little of everything. I really like Rocks and Valleys. Bundy Hill is only 30min from my house and West Branch and Grayling for trails.
I'm a member of Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association (www.glfwda.org) highly recommended to anyone in the Great Lakes Area.
Welcome!! I love Rocks N Valleys. I avoid Muddy Hill like the plague, that cement like mud never comes off :)

Sent via....