Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Are you getting a JL? What are your plans for it?

  1. #1
    Supporting Advertiser
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Long Beach CA
    Posts
    82

    Wink Are you getting a JL? What are your plans for it?

    So there is a lot of buzz around the Jeep Wrangler JL launch, and we are excited to get ours ASAP. But in the meantime how would you build yours?
    We have worked with Interactive Garage in the past to showcase our products and are looking forward to seeing what the JL holds for us.

    4" and 40's?!??!?!

    http://www.interactivegarage.com/dem...ed-rubicon-v1/
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,944
    That looks pretty good to me. Would be sweet if you could do it with less lift.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  3. #3
    Supporting Advertiser
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Long Beach CA
    Posts
    82
    We hope to see what can be done soon! We got our VIN for our JL.


    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    That looks pretty good to me. Would be sweet if you could do it with less lift.


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  4. #4
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Mom's Basement
    Posts
    1,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancho Shocks View Post
    We hope to see what can be done soon! We got our VIN for our JL.
    If you happen to have it out here this way, I know a 3rd party, non-bias trail tester that could see what it can do

  5. #5
    Fresh Catch SomeLikeItDirty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    26
    That looks nice. This is too fun lolIMG_6840.JPG

  6. #6
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Barrie, ON, Canada
    Posts
    16
    I'm hoping to get both my wife's JL Sahara and my JL Rubicon soon. Hers is staying mostly stock and mine I'd like to build it into a MOAB trail slaying toy haha. Looking forward to what you guys release in th3 future..

    Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  7. #7
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,944
    Quote Originally Posted by 1lostCDN View Post
    I'm hoping to get both my wife's JL Sahara and my JL Rubicon soon. Hers is staying mostly stock and mine I'd like to build it into a MOAB trail slaying toy haha. Looking forward to what you guys release in th3 future..

    Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Both of your wife’s or both, yours and your wife’s JL?




    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  8. #8
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Barrie, ON, Canada
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJL View Post
    Both of your wife’s or both, yours and your wife’s JL?




    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Bahahaha wow. My bad. I'm getting my 1 and only wife a JL Sahara and I am getting a JL rubi baha.

    Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  9. #9
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,944
    Quote Originally Posted by 1lostCDN View Post
    Bahahaha wow. My bad. I'm getting my 1 and only wife a JL Sahara and I am getting a JL rubi baha.

    Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
    Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

  10. #10
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6
    Planning on getting a Rubicon once they offer a diesel option. Gonna keep it stock for at least 2 years.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •