JL JOURNEY : RECAP 2018 - a Year in Review with the Jeep JL Wrangler

GCM 2.0

As usual, too much thumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthump music track ruining all the beautiful scenery in the video, where’s all the holistic healing music???

See what I did there [emoji12] Just a fantastic video to cap off a really, really good year. Let’s all have an even better 2019 my friends. Happy New Years Cindy & Eddie.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for sharing your all your adventures. Can't wait to see what you have coming in 2019! Happy New Year!

Glad we could take you along and glad to hear you're eager for more. Happy New Year! :cool:

Busy year how many lifts did you end up testing 3 or 4

Yeah, I think 4 sounds about right. This of course doesn't include the additional lifts that I had installed and didn't keep on for more than a couple of days or shock testing :crazyeyes:

Awesome recap. Thank you so much for sharing. I now understand Way of life! I really appreciate all the time and effort that you and Cindy invest in these videos. Happy New Year!

We appreciate it and are glad to hear you've been enjoying our videos. Happy New Year!

What a heck of a year. Starting fresh at ground level with a new platform... I mean WOW! 🤩 How often do you get to do that? Cindy and Eddie, thanks for a great recap and providing a place for this community to flourish. This might sound sappy, but I'm pretty thankful to not only have the privilege of beginning again with a JL Wrangler, but also to be part of JLWRANGLER.

Members... Though I've met none of you, I would happily share a trail and a drink with most of you. 😝

🎉Happy New Year!🎉

~Doug, aka "doubletapdaddy"

Thank you Doug. This would actually be the 3 time we got to start fresh and at the ground level with an all new platform. But of course, that just goes to show how old I really am :icon_crazy:

It's awesome that you get to do this again as well and we're so glad to have you a part of this family. Cindy and I wish you a very Happy New Year and we hope to hit the trails or share a drink with you someday soon. :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great recap. Hardly did a thing. [emoji6]

I know, we totally slacked off in 2018. :crazyeyes:

Hi Eddie,
What did you do with all the suspension components you put on, took off, etc...sent back to manufacturer for stress analysis?? :cheesy::cheesy:

Actually, depending on what it is, yes, we do send back parts that were giving to us for testing and analysis. :yup:

As usual, too much thumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthump music track ruining all the beautiful scenery in the video, where’s all the holistic healing music???

See what I did there [emoji12] Just a fantastic video to cap off a really, really good year. Let’s all have an even better 2019 my friends. Happy New Years Cindy & Eddie.

:cheesy: Glad to see you've been enjoying our Best of YouTube Hate thread over on WAYALIFE.

It really was so great to spend some quality time with you out on the trail and so hope we can do more of that in 2019 :thumb:

Great recap! So will 2019 be "the year of the Gladiator?" :)

Sent via....

Now, what would ever give you that idea? :thinking: :idontknow: :crazyeyes: :D

drhcobra

Awesome, thanks for all the tips and great videos. Helped me a lot on what to do with my first jeep. Happy new year, keep the videos coming!