JL JOURNEY : RECAP 2018 - a Year in Review with the Jeep JL Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
For Cindy and I, 2018 was truly the dawn of a new age. It was the year when the all new Jeep JL Wrangler would be released and it'd be yet another chance for us to start all over again. Since getting our JL back in February, we've managed to rack up about 20,000 miles and take him from being bone stock to built up and riding on 37" tires. Of course, you know we made sure to wheel him all along the way. In this special edition of the JL JOURNAL, you'll get to see what the last 12 months have been like for us and get a taste of how our JL JOURNEY began. We hope you enjoy our year in review and we wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!

:cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Happy New Year to Cindy and you as well! And thanks for the fine videos that not only educate but entertain us as well!

Thank you, we're so glad to hear you've been enjoying our videos. Happy New Year!

Hope your New Year kicks off with a bang! Not the drivetrain kind... [emoji4]

LOL - yes, let's hope not. Happy New Year!

Happy New Year guys hope you have a great run tomorrow!

Actually, the big run is this coming weekend but thank you. Hope you have a very Happy New Year!

Awesome recap! :thumb:

Thank you my friend :)

RMC2

Very nice recap. I didn’t remember some of the upgrades.

“Second trail on the right and on until morning!” Awesome

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Very nice recap. I didn’t remember some of the upgrades.

“Second trail on the right and on until morning!” Awesome

LOL - Just realized you posted on YouTube. Glad you enjoyed the recap. Happy New Year :)

Discount Tire

Advertiser
Supporter
Epic recap. That was fun watching the transformation in a very entertaining video.

Thank you for the look back. Can't wait to see more awesome videos in 2019.

Happy New Year to you and Cindy along with everyone on Wayalife. :usa-flag: Be safe.

RMC2

LOL - Just realized you posted on YouTube. Glad you enjoyed the recap. Happy New Year :)

I actually see the new video notification popup from youtube usually before I see it on the forums. Just finally started dropping a comment there occasionally as well as here. Maybe that will help up the viewer count.

Have a blessed New Year!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Epic recap. That was fun watching the transformation in a very entertaining video.

Thank you for the look back. Can't wait to see more awesome videos in 2019.

Happy New Year to you and Cindy along with everyone on Wayalife. :usa-flag: Be safe.

Thank you, we're so glad you enjoyed it and we hope you have a very Happy New Year :thumb:

That was fun. Can’t wait to see what you guys have planned for next year

Me too - LOL!! My head is spinning already :crazyeyes:

I actually see the new video notification popup from youtube usually before I see it on the forums. Just finally started dropping a comment there occasionally as well as here. Maybe that will help up the viewer count.

Have a blessed New Year!

Well thank you. We always love hearing from guys like you here on the forum but appreciate the plug over on YouTube as well. :cool:

Congrats to Jeep for another sweet Wrangler and congratulations to Eddie and Cindy on another kick ass forum!

Thank you, we really do appreciate it. Happy New Year!

Looks like a fun year and glad I was able to be apart of some of it.

Hoping you can be apart of more in 2019 :thumb:

BobbyCa

2018-was a blast!

Thanks for sharing your all your adventures. Can't wait to see what you have coming in 2019! Happy New Year!

Richamby

Awesome recap. Thank you so much for sharing. I now understand Way of life! I really appreciate all the time and effort that you and Cindy invest in these videos. Happy New Year!

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
What a heck of a year. Starting fresh at ground level with a new platform... I mean WOW! 🤩 How often do you get to do that? Cindy and Eddie, thanks for a great recap and providing a place for this community to flourish. This might sound sappy, but I'm pretty thankful to not only have the privilege of beginning again with a JL Wrangler, but also to be part of JLWRANGLER.

Members... Though I've met none of you, I would happily share a trail and a drink with most of you. 😝

🎉Happy New Year!🎉

~Doug, aka "doubletapdaddy"

Last edited:

frenchjk

Hi Eddie,
What did you do with all the suspension components you put on, took off, etc...sent back to manufacturer for stress analysis?? :cheesy::cheesy: