Adding EVO front LCA's

Four Flusher

I have the Dynatrac lift and KO2's in 315's and although my JLUR rides OK on the street, it is a bit choppy on our shitty roads around town. I'm wondering if longer front LCA's might help. My front axel's offset by about 1/3" so I'm also wondering about an adjustable front track bar. Interesting that Rancho released both items to add to their 2" lift kits.

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
I have the Dynatrac lift and KO2's in 315's and although my JLUR rides OK on the street, it is a bit choppy on our shitty roads around town. I'm wondering if longer front LCA's might help. My front axel's offset by about 1/3" so I'm also wondering about an adjustable front track bar. Interesting that Rancho released both items to add to their 2" lift kits.

What tire pressure are you running on the choppy roads?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What tire pressure are you running on the choppy roads?

This ^^^^^

More than 30 psi and you're gonna feel a lot more of the road. If you are running 30 psi or lower and still feel like you could use a bit of softening up, drop brackets are what you might want to look into. Longer control arms will only help to correct caster and depending on which ones you get, they could actually make your ride feel a bit worse. Track bar will have no bearing on this.

Four Flusher

This ^^^^^

More than 30 psi and you're gonna feel a lot more of the road. If you are running 30 psi or lower and still feel like you could use a bit of softening up, drop brackets are what you might want to look into. Longer control arms will only help to correct caster and depending on which ones you get, they could actually make your ride feel a bit worse. Track bar will have no bearing on this.

I've played with the PSI a bunch, currently at 28-29 cold, 32-33 warmed up

I'm having shoulder replacement surgery in March so no wheeling for a while so maybe drop brackets is worth considering, guessing EVO would be a good choice?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I've played with the PSI a bunch, currently at 28-29 cold, 32-33 warmed up

I'm having shoulder replacement surgery in March so no wheeling for a while so maybe drop brackets is worth considering, guessing EVO would be a good choice?

Hard to go wrong with EVO.