Trail recommendations Big Bear

JLjeepster

Big bear

My buddy and I are going to take my 2018 JL rubicon up to big bear tomorrow and wanted to get some suggestions on which trails to try out. I’ve never been wheelin up there so I have no clue how it is. Especially with the snow. I have a 2 inch lift with 37s

JLjeepster

My buddy and I are going to take my 2018 JL rubicon up to big bear tomorrow and wanted to get some suggestions on which trails to try out. I’ve never been wheelin up there so I have no clue how it is. Especially with the snow. I have a 2 inch lift with 37s

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Depending on how much snow they've got, I might stick to some of the easier trails. Snow in SoCal tends to be wet and heavy and ice up over night. Even the easier trails will be tough in those conditions. If there isn't much of the white stuff, the fun trails would be John Bull, Holcomb Creek or Dishpan Springs.

Eazy

Depending on how much snow they've got, I might stick to some of the easier trails. Snow in SoCal tends to be wet and heavy and ice up over night. Even the easier trails will be tough in those conditions. If there isn't much of the white stuff, the fun trails would be John Bull, Holcomb Creek or Dishpan Springs.
Definitely true. They had snow a few days ago so expect lots of slushy mud and ice.

Sent from my SM-G892A using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app