VIDEO : DREAMING of a WAYALIFE White Wheeling Christmas

Discount Tire

Advertiser
Supporter
Looks like fun driving in the snow. Some of those locations had deep snow. That video reminded me of a ride I did years ago just N of Phoenix AZ on quads. We were hit with a whiteout on a tough Jeep trail. What a blast.

IMG_1844-L.jpg

IMG_1837-L.jpg

Hope you had a fun Christmas.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The man, the women, their dog and the Jeeps, wow living the Dream. Thank you and Merry Christmas

LOL - we always try our hardest. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas :)

A little snow and Jeeps makes everyone smile. Merry Christmas Everyone! But I will say I’d stick to the shots over singing, everyone seems better at that!

I think it was the shots that got us singing :cheesy:

Looks like fun driving in the snow. Some of those locations had deep snow. That video reminded me of a ride I did years ago just N of Phoenix AZ on quads. We were hit with a whiteout on a tough Jeep trail. What a blast.

Hope you had a fun Christmas.

When you're pushing white stuff with 40" tires, yeah, I'd say it got pretty deep :crazyeyes:

You're run in the quads looked cold. Must have been fun though. :cool:

Awesome video as well ways, hope you guys had a merry Christmas

Thanks! We had a very Merry Christmas and hope you had the same.

Outstanding video, no snow yet here in Virginia...

Thank you. Hopefully the white stuff is on it's way to you.

stragler

stragler

MERRY CHRISTMAS
If you're anything like Cindy and I and often find yourself dreaming of a white Christmas, if only to go wheeling in it, here's a short video that highlights some of the fun we've had over the years, with a few of our Jeeps and out in the snow.

We hope you're able to spend this joyous time of year with family and friends and of course, we wish you a very Merry Christmas!

Cindy, Eddie & Tessa

:hohoho:
Merry Christmas and a Prosperous 2019 thanking you and looking forward to more wonderful videos in 2019.