2018 JLU w/EVO Long Arm Coilover kit

JLF

Happy Holidays All!

Got myself a nice present early. It's simply amaze! Only problem, I think it makes these 34.5" KO2's look smallish...thoughts? :idontknow:

IMG_0589.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, was trying to convince myself to be content with the 35's...I didn't even research 37's...RIP.:crazyeyes: Any popular opinions on a great All-Terrain 37" tire?

BFG makes one of the best all terrains around. The Toyo AT2 is pretty awesome and comes with a 60,000 mile warranty. I'm running a set of Cooper AT3's on my Duramax and have found them to do great as well. Of course, if you're wanting something a bit more aggressive, Goodyear Duratracs have always done great for me as well.

JLF

very nice, 37's for sure.

I ran the BFG's on my JKU and they were great.

are the coilovers bolt-on?

Yes Sir, they are a "bolt-on coilover." There is some cutting/welding though if you go the long arm route.

JLF

Just a follow-up. Took everybody's advice regarding the need for 37's. Wifey quote: "man, I didn't know how wrong 35's were until I saw those 37's!"
Bumpy 37s.jpg

JLF

Lol, you guys ain’t wrong. Gotta wait for front/rear bumpers, winch, hd tire carrier + spare before I start adjusting ride height. Then I gotta do it again after the engine/tranny swap. Got some big plans for this JLU.

JLF

I know right. When I did my research while waiting for my JLU to be made/delivered, I committed to Evo for so many reasons. Now, I’m just waiting on them to release stuff. Bumpers are coming soon. Waiting on powder coating for the tire carrier. Super anxious/excited! Engine/tranny is lined up for this summer. I’ll keep updating if there’s interest.