Looking for JLUR fenders in Punk'n Metallic

Deek

Looking for factory JLU Rubicon fenders painted Punk'n Metallic.

I have a set of four 2016 GMC Denali chrome wheels, tires and TPMS sensors I would like to trade. Only used for two summers. Never seen salt or snow. Perfect condition. Only about 10k miles on Continental tires. No flats ever and have never been off the wheels. Lug nuts included.

Would also purchase fenders if not interested in trade.

IMG_2235.jpg

JeepJL

I have a set of four 2016 GMC Denali chrome wheels, tires and TPMS sensors I would like to trade. Only used for two summers. Never seen salt or snow. Perfect condition. Only about 10k miles on Continental tires. No flats ever and have never been off the wheels. Lug nuts included.

View attachment 7776

I love the optimism in this post.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King

Welcome to the GMC section. Good luck with the sell. :beer:

Jeeeep

I need to try this method on the JLU hardtop i'm looking for...hmmm, what do I have to trade that's completely non-relatable

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Damn, I wish I would have seen this earlier. I just traded my painted fenders on Facebook for THIS.

Fortunately though, it too has seen neither salt nor snow.