Say hello to uh... um... Bruce!

HiCenterd

Yup. My wife has told me my new Jeep shall be called Bruce. No idea why but I'm not about to argue.

After a what seemed like an eternity, our '19 JLUR has finally arrived. We picked it up Wednesday morning and, after a quick detour to work, headed over to Discount Tire where a set of 315 STT's were waiting from the black Friday sale. Thanks Discount! If all goes well, we'll have some time to head up the hill tomorrow and play in some dirt. Can't wait!

This is my first wrangler but not Jeep. My parents brought me up right. Our family truckster growing up was the glorious Grand Wagoneer with a CJ-7 wing man. The CJ was upgraded to a YJ. The Grand Wagoneer was upgraded to a manual transmission, 4.0 ZJ (we should have held on to that one) and then traded up to the V8 ZJ. The first car I owned, and still do, is a '99 XJ. My father and I bought it brand new. Since then, I've dabbled with the WK2 and a Ram and now I'm back to a Jeep again. Giddyup!

I've made a LOT of mistakes on my XJ and plan on taking it slow modifying the JL. I'm happy to be a part of this forum and all the information it has to offer. Thanks to all for the advice and help!

IMG_20181219_105925923_HDR.jpg

IMG_20181220_153009122.jpg