Our garage has grown

Mud Bug

by one more Rubicon.

As I mentioned before, I had a 2018 Hella Yella Rubicon my husband purchased for me on Nov 3. He ended up loving the color so much (as a die-hard Steelers fan) he kind of confiscated my Jeep and claimed it as his own. To compensate, he purchased me a 2019 Rubicon in Mojito! that we just picked up 2 nights ago.

ivy1.jpg
So now we have 3 Jeeps in the family, one is the baby and kept in the garage crib. LoL

ivy2.jpg

And since my phone seems to like to focus on the Hella Yella.. hey, it's a great color! One of the Mojito by itself.

ivy3.jpg

As a side note... when I was driving the Hella Yella I did my duty and Jeep waved at this guy in his gecko green JK twice a day, every M-F. (We crossed paths at the school while dropping off, and picking up children). The other jeeps in the line always waved. This guy never waved. Not once. It got to the point he started seeing me coming and suddenly would need to look down at his center console, or grab his coffee and be busy drinking it. Never waved. I stopped waving at him after 3 solid weeks. (Nov 5-20). Picked up Mojito 2 nights ago, actually did not see him yesterday. Then this morning, he took me by surprise and initiated a wave. :eek: My son's working theory is that he had no idea it was us or that the other man just hates yellow jeeps. I personally believe that Mojitos just get all the friends... aka Mojito Magic. ;)

YAHAHA

Very nice Jeep family.

Nice to see that you're now Green Bay Packers fans!

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
As discussed on another thread, the gauge cluster and / or dash components around the gauge cluster are different between 2018 and 2019. Can you please elaborate, and maybe throw up a picture of your 2019 dash? Thanks in advance.

Mud Bug

As discussed on another thread, the gauge cluster and / or dash components around the gauge cluster are different between 2018 and 2019. Can you please elaborate, and maybe throw up a picture of your 2019 dash? Thanks in advance.

I thought you were yanking my chain because I don't see anything different. But then I found the thread you were talking about... and so I took pictures. Still not seeing it (am I looking at the right area?) I assumed this is what you were talking about if it is complaining about drivers and heights.

This is the 2018
2018dash.jpg
and the 2019
2019dash.jpg

pictures taken by me at a driver height of 5'6"

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
I thought you were yanking my chain because I don't see anything different. But then I found the thread you were talking about... and so I took pictures. Still not seeing it (am I looking at the right area?) I assumed this is what you were talking about if it is complaining about drivers and heights.

This is the 2018
View attachment 7752
and the 2019
View attachment 7753

pictures taken by me at a driver height of 5'6"

Thanks for the pics. Beats me what the differences are. I wonder if it has to do with the screen layout, such as the top information banner. Let us know if you crack the code. Enjoy your Jeeps.