Mopar lift crate

Jeep JL

I got my 2” lift and since I need to wait a few weeks for the install I decided to clean and repair the crate. The bottom pallet was broke. Then I decided to sand off the foot prints and the marker writing from fed ex. Finally I decided to stain it. I’m going to use it in my barn as a table. I think it looks awesome.

Attachments

• 9E5C53E3-B62B-4313-B9D9-8EE979A5E819.jpg
    9E5C53E3-B62B-4313-B9D9-8EE979A5E819.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 171

YAHAHA

I've been trying to get some of those from my dealer but he won't give them away; he just throws them away. And the dumpster is behind a locked gate.

It's not just a Jeep, it's an amusement park on wheels.

GrayBeard

I've been trying to get some of those from my dealer but he won't give them away; he just throws them away. And the dumpster is behind a locked gate.

You paid for your lift, so technically one crate box is yours. I'd be up there complaining. I'd also be looking for a Jeeper friendly dealership.

Sent from my SM-N950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JeepJL

I see your location is earth in your profile. If earth is near Oregon I’ll get you a crate. I’d find the service manager of that dealership and let him know you are bummed them find a new dealership. Better yet, go get some warranty work done and burn them up on the FCA survey they will send you. That will get their attention. FCA takes those seriously and holds the dealership accountable. The crate is part of the lift. Mopar Performance sells them this way just for that reason, it’s like the dynatrac duffel bag, people want them. We always make sure the customer doesn’t want the box before getting rid of them.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

YAHAHA

I don't have a lift yet and I see the crates by the dumpster. Shame I can't get one.

Thanks for the offer, we're in Chicagoland area though.

Jeep JL

Thanks, I’m glad to see I’m not the only one that thinks so. I was beginning to think I had JEEP OCD. Lol. I left the Mopar tag on and stained over it. I liked how it says MADE IN USA. It is really well made crate and is definitely reusable. The dealers should be offering them to the buyer of the lift.

Happy Holidays!

Last edited:

Jeeeep

I tried to score a crate when bought my JL..no go, cheap bastards.

It's a hell of day when I'm thinking about what lift to buy all because of the packaging...my daughter asked "who are you?, since when do you consider the packaging? you're such a girl" :doh::cheesy::cheesy: